Delivery guy

I have never gotten Kate to do that at home, but in hotels she has for room service guys.

One night Kate was having sex with a black guy at a hotel I was watching and jerking off. After c couple of hours of fun, I offered to call room service for some snacks and drinks. Kate and the black guy were in the bed, When the room service guy arrived, they pulled the covers up enough to cover Kate's tits, but it was pretty evident that she was naked. The black guy was exposed to his waist and my wife had her head on his bare chest.

My dick was stiff but I slipped on a pair of gym shorts to answer the door. The room service guy saw what was going on...my wife in bed with a black guy and me with an erection in my shorts. He stalled for as long as he could and I took my time signing the bill and tipping him. We al thought that was pretty hot.

I have never gotten Kate to do that at home, but in hotels she has for room service guys.

One night Kate was having sex with a black guy at a hotel I was watching and jerking off. After c couple of hours of fun, I offered to call room service for some snacks and drinks. Kate and the black guy were in the bed, When the room service guy arrived, they pulled the covers up enough to cover Kate's tits, but it was pretty evident that she was naked. The black guy was exposed to his waist and my wife had her head on his bare chest.

My dick was stiff but I slipped on a pair of gym shorts to answer the door. The room service guy saw what was going on...my wife in bed with a black guy and me with an erection in my shorts. He stalled for as long as he could and I took my time signing the bill and tipping him. We al thought that was pretty hot.
I bet it was a few minutes before he returned to his work duties after he left.

The thought of my wife doing any of this drives me nuts! You get to live it, congrats to you.

I tried to send you a private message but the system would not allow it. I love to share stories and pics with other guys who think it is hot that I like watching other guys fuck my wife. PM me or email me at robandkate@hotmail.com if you like. Please mention wifewantstoplay and your username so I know who you are.

Just before my ex fiancé, Robin moved out of her apartment and she moved in with me, we ordered pizza and she answered the door completely naked! I was just out of site and watching the whole thing and it was such a turn on!! She asked him to set the pizza on the table just inside the doorway, while she walked into her kitchen and in clear view, while she took her time getting the money! This being towards the beginning of our relationship, we just laughed and thought that was too much fun! She did it two other times when we were staying at a Hotel, and she also took me up on a dare I had made with her, and although it was probably 3-4am or something in the morning, she walked from our room down the hallway, to the ice machine and back to our room completely naked, but nobody came out to see her! I did the same dare with my ex wife and she actually got caught and could be seen by others from a balcony. I remember another time with Robin, we were staying at a well known resort near our house for a NYE Party. She was dressed to kill, and was in one of those “perfect” moods and ready to have some fun! She was flirting with a handful of good looking, handsome guys while I acted like I was totally oblivious to the interactions between them. Every time I got up from our table to get more drinks, or use the bathroom, the guys would use that opportunity to talk to her, buy her a drink, and even some roses! Several of them asked me if I would mind if they could ask her for a dance, to which I always went with her signs of yes, or no. Then whenever we were sitting down together or dancing, she would tell me everything that had happened, or was said. She would also tell me which ones she was the most attracted to, in case a situation, or an opportunity were to ever surface to take advantage of. We were even hit on and offered to extend the night by two separate couples. Unfortunately neither one of them were our type. Anytime Robin and I would go out to the dance floor and start dancing, it got everyone’s attention! One reason, because we both dance like strippers, secondly, because the MC would make sure to aim a spotlight on us, and make some kind of comment about us, or mostly about her and joking around about what a lucky guy I was, or how lucky I’m to get later that night, etc.. The other guests would basically stop dancing, while clapping and forming a giant circle around us! This was actually pretty funny and played right into our hands, especially for her! This not only brought attention to how sexy and hot she looked, but even more, to show just how absolutely sexy she moved her body, undoubtedly making every single guy excited and wishing they could fuck her! I received a lot of high fives and pats on the back, and we had quite a few shots, drinks and beers bought for us that night! That kind of attention can also sometimes bring trouble. Whether it’s the sneaky assholes working behind my back, not knowing that I’m aware of what’s going on, as well as just plain ole good people, that quickly get my attention to warn me of what they overheard someone say, or that they seen someone acting suspicious, and think they had watched them possibly slip something into one, or both of our drinks!! She had been interested in this one particular guy and he was definitely interested in her! I don’t remember exactly what happened, but I remember that I had either went up to the bar for last call, and had my back to Robin and our table, or I had went to the bathroom. I can’t remember which, but when I returned to the table and seen all the people that were crowded around her, and asking her if she was alright and things like that, I believe even security was also there. It wasn’t until I looked her in the eyes that I knew something had just happened, and I missed it! Part of her clothes had been ripped and she didn’t want to tell me what happened, which was a very common thing with her, which I never truly understood. I know that there were times when I’d be walking in front of her, holding hands, through a club, or someplace that was pretty crowded, and I could sense just from holding her hand, that someone had just slapped her ass as we were walking by them. I would immediately turn my head around and still see the look on her face, and her body reacting to the hard slap! I would look at her and then past her to see if I tell who it was. Every single time, she would say that she didn’t know who did it, I knew she was lying, or that nothing had happened. Now I understood that there were times, when she didn’t want to say anything, because she was afraid that it would cause a fight, and she didn’t want me to get arrested or thrown out of the club. What you all don’t know about me, is that I’m a natural born street fighter! I’ve been in well over 200 street fights and I’ve only lost once!! And that’s only because I couldn’t beat the shit out of him, even though he didn’t leave a scratch on me, and he was the smallest guys I’ve ever fought, I consider it a loss!! Lol! Then I eventually started Cage Fighting too, so she knew that if I got pissed off enough, someone was going to the hospital! So anyway, it wasn’t an uncommon occurrence for me to return from someplace, only to get to the party too late, and often only to get word that something even happened, hearing someone else ask her what happened, or if she was alright!?? To be continued, sorry for rambling on, happens when I’ve been drinking... Lol

Reactions: jwf114
Just before my ex fiancé, Robin moved out of her apartment and she moved in with me, we ordered pizza and she answered the door completely naked! I was just out of site and watching the whole thing and it was such a turn on!! She asked him to set the pizza on the table just inside the doorway, while she walked into her kitchen and in clear view, while she took her time getting the money! This being towards the beginning of our relationship, we just laughed and thought that was too much fun! She did it two other times when we were staying at a Hotel, and she also took me up on a dare I had made with her, and although it was probably 3-4am or something in the morning, she walked from our room down the hallway, to the ice machine and back to our room completely naked, but nobody came out to see her! I did the same dare with my ex wife and she actually got caught and could be seen by others from a balcony. I remember another time with Robin, we were staying at a well known resort near our house for a NYE Party. She was dressed to kill, and was in one of those “perfect” moods and ready to have some fun! She was flirting with a handful of good looking, handsome guys while I acted like I was totally oblivious to the interactions between them. Every time I got up from our table to get more drinks, or use the bathroom, the guys would use that opportunity to talk to her, buy her a drink, and even some roses! Several of them asked me if I would mind if they could ask her for a dance, to which I always went with her signs of yes, or no. Then whenever we were sitting down together or dancing, she would tell me everything that had happened, or was said. She would also tell me which ones she was the most attracted to, in case a situation, or an opportunity were to ever surface to take advantage of. We were even hit on and offered to extend the night by two separate couples. Unfortunately neither one of them were our type. Anytime Robin and I would go out to the dance floor and start dancing, it got everyone’s attention! One reason, because we both dance like strippers, secondly, because the MC would make sure to aim a spotlight on us, and make some kind of comment about us, or mostly about her and joking around about what a lucky guy I was, or how lucky I’m to get later that night, etc.. The other guests would basically stop dancing, while clapping and forming a giant circle around us! This was actually pretty funny and played right into our hands, especially for her! This not only brought attention to how sexy and hot she looked, but even more, to show just how absolutely sexy she moved her body, undoubtedly making every single guy excited and wishing they could fuck her! I received a lot of high fives and pats on the back, and we had quite a few shots, drinks and beers bought for us that night! That kind of attention can also sometimes bring trouble. Whether it’s the sneaky assholes working behind my back, not knowing that I’m aware of what’s going on, as well as just plain ole good people, that quickly get my attention to warn me of what they overheard someone say, or that they seen someone acting suspicious, and think they had watched them possibly slip something into one, or both of our drinks!! She had been interested in this one particular guy and he was definitely interested in her! I don’t remember exactly what happened, but I remember that I had either went up to the bar for last call, and had my back to Robin and our table, or I had went to the bathroom. I can’t remember which, but when I returned to the table and seen all the people that were crowded around her, and asking her if she was alright and things like that, I believe even security was also there. It wasn’t until I looked her in the eyes that I knew something had just happened, and I missed it! Part of her clothes had been ripped and she didn’t want to tell me what happened, which was a very common thing with her, which I never truly understood. I know that there were times when I’d be walking in front of her, holding hands, through a club, or someplace that was pretty crowded, and I could sense just from holding her hand, that someone had just slapped her ass as we were walking by them. I would immediately turn my head around and still see the look on her face, and her body reacting to the hard slap! I would look at her and then past her to see if I tell who it was. Every single time, she would say that she didn’t know who did it, I knew she was lying, or that nothing had happened. Now I understood that there were times, when she didn’t want to say anything, because she was afraid that it would cause a fight, and she didn’t want me to get arrested or thrown out of the club. What you all don’t know about me, is that I’m a natural born street fighter! I’ve been in well over 200 street fights and I’ve only lost once!! And that’s only because I couldn’t beat the shit out of him, even though he didn’t leave a scratch on me, and he was the smallest guys I’ve ever fought, I consider it a loss!! Lol! Then I eventually started Cage Fighting too, so she knew that if I got pissed off enough, someone was going to the hospital! So anyway, it wasn’t an uncommon occurrence for me to return from someplace, only to get to the party too late, and often only to get word that something even happened, hearing someone else ask her what happened, or if she was alright!?? To be continued, sorry for rambling on, happens when I’ve been drinking... Lol
👍

Reactions: btweets
Yes, my wife has answered the door for a pizza delivery guy with no shirt on and her tits out... it was so fucking hot I could see the guy through the crack in the door where the hinges are and he could not stop looking at them we fucked so good that night

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_153644_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220820_153644_HDR.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 68
Yes, my wife has answered the door for a pizza delivery guy with no shirt on and her tits out... it was so fucking hot I could see the guy through the crack in the door where the hinges are and he could not stop looking at them we fucked so good that night

Very hot!

Reactions: Jaang
GREAT! If I knew a delivery guy who I personally like too, I think we would do the same :):)

Not fully naked but with very short shorts that you can see her butt cheeks and a very skimpy, loose and thin top that you can see her tits easily. The whole ordeal took only 10 seconds but we still talk about it to this day, it was a hot experience.
I'll have to think of something I can deliver to your home!!!