Delivery person

My hubby has persuaded me that others might like to hear this....

Towards the end of Covid, when we weren't going out much, we started getting a box of assorted wines delivered every couple of months. Our usual delivery guy is about 15 years younger than us (we're in mid-50s), always chatty and with time to tell us about the wine, and just very nice and easy to talk to. He isn't just a delivery guy - he is in a partnership with a vineyard in Spain, and this delivery part of his business came about in the pandemic. We started to get to know him quite well.

Anyway, earlier this year I went to the door thinking it was my hubby coming back home, but it was the delivery guy. I was wearing a very thin white shirt, and braless. I know he noticed - he didn't try to hide the fact that he was looking at my nipples - and I suppose I was flattered. Nothing else happened then, but I told hubby about it, and he loved thinking about what might develop, of course. It was a couple of months before we had another wine delivery, and the next time he came - it was a colder day - I was wearing a sweater over a t-shirt. He laughed and said "I preferred what you were wearing last time.' I hesitated a moment, and then pulled the sweater off, leaving me just in the thin shirt, and once again braless. He laughed again, said 'Thank you,' and once again didn't hide his staring.

This time, he seemed even more than usual to be in no hurry to leave, and wanted to talk about the wine we had ordered; hubby was there at this point and we talked for a while. I know that J, the delivery guy, was looking at my tits as I moved around the kitchen. He was recommending another wine that we hadn't ordered, and said he'd like us to try it sometime. We said we'd love to; J said he had a couple more deliveries to make and then could swing by late afternoon.

And this is what happened. Except that as he arrived - and I noticed he'd showered and changed - hubby said he had to go out to a meeting - the first I'd heard about it! Which left us two alone. We had a glass of wine together, talked about it (I know next to nothing about wine), I put on some nice music, and then, just like that, we started kissing. For a while we only did that, mouths open to each other, and it was very intimate and exciting. Then he put his hand under my shirt and felt my tits. And I could feel his erection when he pressed against me. I was shaking with excitement and anticipation. After years of being a good girl, I felt I was ready to break loose again. And I took him up to the bedroom.

He was wonderful. I had to reassure him at first, but then he relaxed. He undressed me very tenderly, and then I undressed him. My god, when I peeled down his briefs and that big, thick cock sprang out! I just had to suck him. Then we got into bed, and I was desperate to have him fuck me. And that pleasure of feeling a nice thick cock pushing against my cunt lips was heavenly. He rode me for a long time - stamina - and yes, I talked to him about what he was doing, and told him to cum in me. Then he flooded me.

This is what I was wearing...
shirt.JPG

That t-shirt looks amazing on you you have such a great body... very jealous of the delivery chap getting to tease you through the fabric as you kissed 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: MairGwyn
I've never commented on this site before but that story has made me so hard I had to say something. It blends intimacy, passion, and good old-fashioned fucking very nicely, and the picture complements it so well, I loved seeing those nipples through the white fabric. I hope the delivery guy has fucked you again since. My wife liked the story too!! I was hard, and she was very, very wet. If you have other stories, please share them!!!