Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

She would be telling you what a horrible job you were doing licking her bull's cock clean and licking out her pussy!!!
She tells me that I have a little dick, I'm unable to satisfy her, I'm horrible in bed, she needs a real man with a real cock... That every woman who had ever seen my cock laughed at it.. I'm pothic and pussy whipped, I'm only good for kissing her ass and eating my own cum.. She makes me tell her I'm her cuckold bitch and begg her to fuck me up my ass with a dildo.. She has my balls in her purse, I'm wrapped around her finger ... She's going to P in my mouth.. That's only the start...

• Love
Reactions: Tof82 and HammerHer
She tells me that I have a little dick, I'm unable to satisfy her, I'm horrible in bed, she needs a real man with a real cock... That every woman who had ever seen my cock laughed at it.. I'm pothic and pussy whipped, I'm only good for kissing her ass and eating my own cum.. She makes me tell her I'm her cuckold bitch and begg her to fuck me up my ass with a dildo.. She has my balls in her purse, I'm wrapped around her finger ... She's going to P in my mouth.. That's only the start...
Does she ******** on you at times??? Has she had her bulls fucking your ass?? Has she made you lick her in public???

Reactions: cuck52
Does she ******** on you at times??? Has she had her bulls fucking your ass?? Has she made you lick her in public???
Yes she has and I drink her P from a wine glass occasionally ... Sometimes she takes my drink in the bathroom with her if we're out in a club or bar.. Two of her girlfriends who go out with us know about it and are very pleased... No, her boyfriends have never fucked my ass but they have watched her fuck me up the ass with dildo's I've licked her pussy in front of people but I wouldn't exactly call it in public...

Yes she has and I drink her P from a wine glass occasionally ... Sometimes she takes my drink in the bathroom with her if we're out in a club or bar.. Two of her girlfriends who go out with us know about it and are very pleased... No, her boyfriends have never fucked my ass but they have watched her fuck me up the ass with dildo's I've licked her pussy in front of people but I wouldn't exactly call it in public...
So she fills your drink in the bathroom at the club and you drink it as you party with her friends??? Do her friends humiliate you too??? Have they ever taken your ass with strap-on??? Do you get to dance with your wife or her friends or have contact with them???

So she fills your drink in the bathroom at the club and you drink it as you party with her friends??? Do her friends humiliate you too??? Have they ever taken your ass with strap-on??? Do you get to dance with your wife or her friends or have contact with them???
I don't consider drinking her a humiliation... I consider it a gift and an honor that she choose me to allow to drink it.. Her friends that know of our true relationship think I'm lucky for her to put me in my place as her pussy whipped, submissive cockhold... They call me little dick if I'm naked in front of them as that is how my wife addresses me whenever I'm naked... They feel she needs a real man and a real cock and they feel she is entitled to having a cuckold husband... She has never let them fuck me in the ass with a dildo although they watch whenever they want ... If they ask she'll tell me to get naked if I'm not all ready and fuck me... They get kick out of it, they laugh and ask me embarrassing questions while she does it ...

Reactions: WaltHardman
There are so many things that turn me on sharing my wife. Seeing this other guy lead her around and her becoming turned on with this other man. Its like I become invisible and they get so into it and can't get enough of each other. Wife would move her hair so I can see his cock going into her mouth. I like to ask ,if she likes his cock, she gonna let him cum in her, is she gonna fuck him again in the future. I like hearing her say how much she was liking this thing we were doing .
When he was done ,I would get right in and fuck her and when I was done I would uasually roll over and the other guy would come back for seconds. That always seems to be the longer session with my wife makeing out and riding his cock a little longer than the first time. I have actually fallen asleep or leave them. Love the next day or so when we are fucking and she tells me what she felt and enjoyed with her bull

There are so many things that turn me on sharing my wife. Seeing this other guy lead her around and her becoming turned on with this other man. Its like I become invisible and they get so into it and can't get enough of each other. Wife would move her hair so I can see his cock going into her mouth. I like to ask ,if she likes his cock, she gonna let him cum in her, is she gonna fuck him again in the future. I like hearing her say how much she was liking this thing we were doing .
When he was done ,I would get right in and fuck her and when I was done I would uasually roll over and the other guy would come back for seconds. That always seems to be the longer session with my wife makeing out and riding his cock a little longer than the first time. I have actually fallen asleep or leave them. Love the next day or so when we are fucking and she tells me what she felt and enjoyed with her bull
Sounds like she is a great little slut!!!!

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
LUV when my GF does that! Different ways:
Lick her pussy clean. Lick her clit clean.
Fuck her pussy, "Silky seconds" as she calls it.
Lick her tits clean (she luvs cum on her tits)
Takes her messy panties off & jerk me off
with them as she tells me the details.
Brings back a loaded condom, puts it on me
and has me fuck her wearing it. Then dumps
both loads on her tits or clit for me to clean up.

She's diabolical... But she know what turns me on.