Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

yes they do - my first 3 way with a dom female - she was thin, short black woman and he was a big tall black man and she ordered him around like a dog. She made him suck my cock hard and guilde my cock into her pussy, etc.

We are a black couple that has been to a few swingers parties over the years. I've watched my sexy wife get fucked and wow, what a turn on. View attachment 346406View attachment 346406
We are a black couple that has been to a few swingers parties over the years. I've watched my sexy wife get fucked and wow, what a turn on. View attachment 346406View attachment 346406
Amazing tits and pussy

View media item 215762
View media item 215764

Reactions: Visitor12
I would have to say it's rare. I'm white and have been a bull for a black couple. The husband was more into "being away" for awhile while I was with his wife. But he also wanted pictures or videos for when he returned. This was years ago, before good cell phone cameras. Of the dozen or so times I'd come by I can only remember twice where the husband was present to film his wife and I

Attachments

• b n w suck.jpg
    b n w suck.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 116
  • she rides white.gif
    she rides white.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 121
I would have to say it's rare. I'm white and have been a bull for a black couple. The husband was more into "being away" for awhile while I was with his wife. But he also wanted pictures or videos for when he returned. This was years ago, before good cell phone cameras. Of the dozen or so times I'd come by I can only remember twice where the husband was present to film his wife and I
Looks hot