As has been said it's mostly confidence. Being confident makes you relaxed. If you're relaxed, your muscles aren't all tensed up, if you're not all tensed up, you last longer. But there's something to be said about being bigger, and having to slower to start. It kinda forces me to calm down and take it easy so that I don't hurt her. Her warm up time, getting used to me, is a good warm up time for me, too. It's like exercise and sports. If you properly stretch and warm up before a game or workout, then you tend to be able to play/workout more before you get gassed. The same seems to apply to sex in my experience.

Also! Bulls, generally, tend to be in really good physical shape. It's part of the confidence, but also stronger legs and pelvic floor muscles mean more stamina, too. I strained a pelvic floor muscle in an accident about 6 years ago, and it took years for me to get my stamina back from that. The muscles just didn't listen to me anymore. Lots of squats, kegels, and stretches over about a 2 year period before I had my stamina back, and it's still, even now, not completely 100%. Every once in a while the it just will not be controlled.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Guys that are well endowed tend to ahve a lot more confidence when in bed (some TOO much confidence!!) while smaller endowed guys bet a LOT less sex because they lack the confidence to ask for it. Many are Incels. Those guys are so over-excited that they are jsut GETTING some, that they generally last a couple minutes max and the overall expereince is a let down. Hell, I've had small endowed guys get SO excited they cum in their pants just from touching thru our clothing!!
Well endowed guys tend to last longer because the get more sex and its not such a SURPRISE when they finally get lucky and score, so they can take their time, make it good for u, and good for them too. Just my expereince.

J (the wife)
Interesting perspective and it's borne out by my recent experience. I've definitely been getting less sex over the last 6 months and when it does happen I'm generally so anxious that I can't last more than 30 seconds once inserted. As you day a smaller cock is more likely to produce anxiety which in turn can lead to PE.

Based on my experience of watching my wife being fucked by guys, the duration of the fucking depends on the techniques used by the Bull and his stamina and ability to control his orgasms. Unfortunately I have never mastered either and I know my fucking of my wife leaves a lot to be desires on her part and the short period of time before I orgasm does not make her happy.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt