Do you insert things ?

I have not ever used anything in my ass during masturbation sessions. Now, my wife controls all my time spent in self-pleasure and she loves to have me masturbate while one of her bulls watches me. She will often give me one of her toys to have inserted in my ass during this time. Either she or her bull will often insert it.

Most common items I have in my butt:

1. Dildo - normally as deep as it will go.
2. Butt Plug - again, all the way in so that only the handle is outside me.
3. Long Neck Beer Bottle - Yep, her one boyfriend has a fetish to press the neck of his Budweiser inside me.
4. Fingers - her bulls or hers but at times I am told to push my own finger inside myself, I go knuckle deep but up to her.
5. Various Toys - my wife has a wild imagination, so I have taken a lot of toys up my butt from time to time.

I have many toys. I have bead butt plug which is new, vibrator, long dildo, double dildo and bullet are favourites. It is good toys are available in uk easily. I use butt plug to start and use dildo when I am ready. I am small but I take all dildo after a minute. Best thing is dildo attached to wall as I stand. I orgasm this way.

My favorite anal toys include an Aneros prostate massager, my Lovense Edge 2, and Lovense Hush. The longest of these is probably the Edge 2, the insertable portion is just under 4-inches.

They are amazing masturbation toys, especially for enhanced edging and prostate play. They're also incredible during sex, greatly enhancing the fucking experience with anal sensation and prostate stimulation.

The longest toys we have are a set of three anal beads... this one is 15", nine graduated beads, from about 1/4" diameter to about an 1-1/4" diameter. I'm strapped up, with the beads all the way in.

The sensation of having them inserted is pretty amazing - even better is the delicious feeling as they are removed, slowly, deliberately, one by one, just as I orgasm and ejaculate. Very hot and nasty!

IMG_4851b.jpg

Una de las cosas que más me gusta para empezar a hacer con mi chica cuando ella no conoce este estilo de vida es empezar a incluir juguetes en el sexo hasta llegar a ella con un arnés teniendo un buen dildo con el que me pueda penetrar