Does he know?

I have been fucking a friends wife for a couple of years now. He is the jealous type so we are real careful. haha! We fuck in my house, their place, my car, etc., basically everywhere. Lately I have begun to suspect that he knows what we are up to. Why do I think this? Well she is always coming up with new ideas, places, sex acts, and it just seems to me that maybe they plan this together and she tells him all the details after. Not sure what to do about it. Should I ask her? Don't want to ruin a good thing.

I'm pretty sure he knows. He'd probably luv to watch her take a good fucking from her. And she knows that.

She needs you to take control. She needs you to be the bull that he can't be to her.

I'm pretty sure he knows. He'd probably luv to watch her take a good fucking from her. And she knows that.

She needs you to take control. She needs you to be the bull that he can't be to her.

She has a camera on him at work (they own a small business). So when I got to their apartment during the week she pulls up the camera to assure me that it is safe. As I think about it...I wonder if there are cameras in their apartment recording our fuckfests? Interesting thought...

Suggesting to her that she might drop the birth control in a teasing way might get you a lot more information.
Good idea but she is fixed. No kids, never wanted any. Just a human fuck machine.
When I pick her up she sits down low is the back seat. She gets her crutch up between the seats so that I have to finger her whilst driving. I’m getting pretty good at it ;)

There's nothing wrong with asking, asking her while you fucking her is the best move because you know you'll get the truth lol. Would you feel uncomfortable if he knew?

There's nothing wrong with asking, asking her while you fucking her is the best move because you know you'll get the truth lol. Would you feel uncomfortable if he knew?

It wouldn’t bother me but would her. See he is a real control freak and if he does know, he would freak if he knew that I was aware. Complicated. But man-o-man does this girl love to fuck and suck and very little else. So I don’t want to ruin a good thing.