Does it make you gay if you admire another mans cock

In my opinion it depends on what you’re thinking when you admire the cock. If you are just like “wow, impressive cock” then that just admirin, much like you would anyone with a nice body or muscular. If you’re thinking “wow! I want to go down on that”, then you may be on the gay side of it.. My hubby is very straight and we have seen men at nude beaches of other nude activities where he was like “wow, that guy was hung! He didn’t want the cock, he was just commenting on how big it was.
Your hubby secretly wanted to suck that cock.

I'm 100% straight but I've said to my wife lately that I'd love to be a woman for the day just to experience sucking a guy off to see what it's like, I really would.
Can't see me ever doing it unless she ever went with a strict bi bull and was forced to do it, even then I don't think she'd like me to

I don't think it's gay to be impressed with someone else's cock. I was often impressed by the hard-on of my girlfriend's lover. His was clearly bigger than mine. The difference was 2 inch, and that made a big impression on her as well. I have taken him in my mouth as well because she liked that. It was fun to do. But it didn't make me gay.

I'm 100% straight but I've said to my wife lately that I'd love to be a woman for the day just to experience sucking a guy off to see what it's like, I really would.
Can't see me ever doing it unless she ever went with a strict bi bull and was forced to do it, even then I don't think she'd like me to
Its very natural once you start sucking your wife’s boyfriends. It shows your bride that her boyfriend is the top male.

These are shots of my wife's live-in boyfriends, Andy, David, and Paul. I think they all three have beautiful, gorgeous cocks.

Andy has a really nice curve, and veins on his shaft, nice but kind of small cock-head:

andy.jpg

David is a little thicker, nicely curved (KK loves his cock), and het gets really, really hard:

david.jpg

Paul is eighteen, going on nineteen - just a hot boy really. He has an amazing cock, so fucking hot, especially when it is stuffed in my wife's pussy, or thrusting in and out of her wet, hot mouth:

paul.jpg

These are shots of my wife's live-in boyfriends, Andy, David, and Paul. I think they all three have beautiful, gorgeous cocks.

Andy has a really nice curve, and veins on his shaft, nice but kind of small cock-head:

View attachment 1768392

David is a little thicker, nicely curved (KK loves his cock), and het gets really, really hard:

View attachment 1768393

Paul is eighteen, going on nineteen - just a hot boy really. He has an amazing cock, so fucking hot, especially when it is stuffed in my wife's pussy, or thrusting in and out of her wet, hot mouth:

View attachment 1768394
I see she enjoys having her assorted cocks wear a nice shiny heavy base rings on their cocks

Never worry about the labels... most guys want to see their wives being taken by a fit guy, with a big, hard cock. There's nothing "gay" about appreciating that, or the appearance of her lover's cock. It should arouse you. Just enjoy it.

View attachment 1721542
Totally agree. Just enjoy watching it pleasure your wife. I have seen many straight guys very turned on by watching a big cock explode in their wife, and when offered and encouraged by the wife, they will happily clean it up. They sometimes sound reluctant but their hard little cock tells a different story. I have had a guy cum in his cage when cleaning up my love juices covered cock.