Does she wipe off between rounds?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
I was just looking at the thread....show your wife's wet used pu**y...
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. We don't need to use rubbers.
She gets really turned on, friend goes 3 rounds, I go twice, we swap back and forth a few times during our 2nd rounds. Sperm is all over the place. Sometimes she'll wipe off with a towel, sometimes not. When she takes a ******** break she always returns to bed clean. When we start pumping her again the mess is quickly all over her down there again, up on her pube area, in her butt crack and all over her thighs and all over our dicks and ball sacks. She likes some lube into the night so I'm sure that adds to the whole deal.
We don't play with the sperm but it's there fir sure. She will gently rub her clit with the slippery-ness, him and I do too. And it feels good to stroke my dick with her juice on it.
She'll comment the next day, all day how it's still running out.
It excites the hell out of her and me when she's still a mess the next day.
How do others deal with the mess? She try to stay clean? She-you enjoy it? Deliberately not wipe off?

Last edited:
My wife has required me to lick her clean after every fuck from the very first time we fucked. She asked me how did my cum taste..I told her better mixed with her then alone .. She asked if I had eaten my own cum.. I told her yes when I was 17 I had a 27 year old girlfriend who like to put my legs up in the air against the wall and jerk me off into my mouth.. The next day she told me to get naked and eat her pussy after she had cum a few times I assumed we were going to fuck... No, she told me to jerk off in front of her and eat my own cum... Now she likes to feed it to me with a spoon while she has a large dildo in my asshole...

My first wife never wiped or cleaned up, her coworker and I in a long night would dump 5-8 loads in her, everything was wet with cum, her pubes matted thighs slick, sheets soaked, and her red swollen lips butterflied open as her hole was still contracting leaking our combined juices.

After nights like that she would leak for a couple days. It was a big turn on for us.

Sloppy seconds in a warm used pussy is great. I prefer Cindy not wipe, but this time she wiped. My friend Jeff used to stop by and fuck Cindy 4-5 times a year and was one of the few that got to fuck her bare back. Well on this occasion he got the sloppy seconds (wiped). We had both already fucked Cindy for about 30 minutes or so taking turns in a few different positions. Well I couldn't hold back my second cum and filled her up. She wiped and then Jeff got the cum filled pussy. EDIT: Well maybe not too cum filled because her loose fucked pussy probably dripped most of it out.
Have to say that is so hot! What a lovely wife you have. Cindy is amazing. I bet you love her so much. I'm envious!

She never cleans up between guys because she knows how much I love sloppy seconds. Also it's the best lube ever and as it leaks out it means she's already lubed up for anal. It's also a real turn on for me to have her clean two different loads of cum from my cock after.
Perfect

Years ago I had a sex only gal friend, we were both 23. She'd call me sometimes at 8, sometimes 11. 8 o'clock call were always good, sex for 3 hours then she'd split. The 11 o'clock calls were always after she was out with her boyfriend, they'd have ssx, according to her 2 or 3 rounds then she'd call me....from her boyfriends place....was early 80s...way before cell phones. It was her kink...she'd tell me how many times they fucked, for how long, and if she'd showered before she left. She really got off on how quickly she was at my place after they were done. Usually was like was like 20 minutes and she was at my place, no foreplay at all, we were fucking and she was HORNY as hell. She definitely got off on the whole deal, boyfriend had no idea.

Years ago I had a sex only gal friend, we were both 23. She'd call me sometimes at 8, sometimes 11. 8 o'clock call were always good, sex for 3 hours then she'd split. The 11 o'clock calls were always after she was out with her boyfriend, they'd have ssx, according to her 2 or 3 rounds then she'd call me....from her boyfriends place....was early 80s...way before cell phones. It was her kink...she'd tell me how many times they fucked, for how long, and if she'd showered before she left. She really got off on how quickly she was at my place after they were done. Usually was like was like 20 minutes and she was at my place, no foreplay at all, we were fucking and she was HORNY as hell. She definitely got off on the whole deal, boyfriend had no idea.
Now that you frame it like that, I guess that's what May was for some guys I knew before I met her. He'd call and she would drive over to get fucked. If his room mate was there, they would both fuck her.