Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

My Wife claims she always likes me better because of the emotional connection. I think she REALLY liked the black guy she fucked for almost a year. I liked watching them more than I like fucking her. It was just mind blowing erotic! He was much bigger than me, but she got emotionally involved. She was really depressed when he bolted. She just won’t admit it to me. He Cousin got lots of pussy off her before we met. She knew him all her life. Had to be a emotional connection there Also.
I understand 100%. It's very obvious my wive abousulty LOVES sex with our friend but she will not admit it or even talk about it.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
My present wife stopped playing when one of her bulls got too attached and started putting things on social media. Her friends and family found out and started asking awkward questions so did mine, but I just told them we were having fun.
My wife said that she loved the variation she was being offered and relished the feel of a different cock each time. There were 2 bulls in particular that used to give her have continuous orgasams. She told me they did have rather large cocks and although she would not let them do anal with such a large cock, she did let them use anal toys on her. One of the guys took her on a holiday for 2 weeks in a cottage on a beach down the south coast. She told me they both "fucked like rabbits". They both spent the last week simply naked to save time getting naked. she said that the cottage was just 50 yds from the beach so they went for long walks through the dunes fully nude ending up having sex in the dunes
She said she preferred to have sex with him more than anyone she had fucked before, including me
Amazing pussy needs licked

Reactions: jusme
My Wife claims she always likes me better because of the emotional connection. I think she REALLY liked the black guy she fucked for almost a year. I liked watching them more than I like fucking her. It was just mind blowing erotic! He was much bigger than me, but she got emotionally involved. She was really depressed when he bolted. She just won’t admit it to me. He Cousin got lots of pussy off her before we met. She knew him all her life. Had to be a emotional connection there Also.
Demi-sexual

I think she enjoys sex with others more, yes. She often talks about how great sex is with a new guy. Having his cock slide into her for the first time. She tells me how much she enjoys the 'forbiddeness' of it all, the make-out sessions, the cock-sucking, and having a new guy fuck her hard.

It's truly remarkable to see the transformation my wife has gone through in the last 3-4 years. In the beginning, she told me she liked the idea of hotwifing but it would have to remain a fantasy only. Now she's actively and regularly searching for guys to fuck. And open to talking about everything.

She still fantasizes about her first time. Loves to tell me about how great his cock felt inside her and how much deeper he was able to penetrate her. I think we got lucky with him. Going into her date she had no idea he had a big cock. But after experiencing it and realizing how great it felt, well, I think something in her brain finally clicked. Having a bigger cock, and different cock suddenly became a 'need-to-have', not a 'nice-to-have'. She knew after that first time she had to do it again.
There's a charge from NRE that can't be duplicated or replicated.

Reactions: thebeginner
My exwife and my wife now both preferred sex with other guys. I am sexually awkward and lack the stamina and the equipment to satisfy a woman. I learned this in my teen years and have accepted my roll.

If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
Thats the whole point of hotwifing isn't it? wife is sitting next to me and she says...The thrill of illicit sex is amazing, like you enjoy a stolen mango from the neighbours tree more than one that you bought from a shop.
Sex with a boyfriend is like being a teenager again, like having a restaurant meal compared to a home cooked meal, both are good but you cant have a restaurant meal daily, so you enjoy it more when you get it once in a while.

If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
I think she enjoys something unique from each one. Girth / length of tool, rhythm, length of oral they perform on her, etc. Obviously, more is more in all aspects. One guy in particular generally leaves her starry-eyed, though ;)

I think she enjoys something unique from each one. Girth / length of tool, rhythm, length of oral they perform on her, etc. Obviously, more is more in all aspects. One guy in particular generally leaves her starry-eyed, though ;)
I agree totally my hotwife says that every guy that she has FUCKED is grest in there own way the way the kiss the way they lick her pussy ..How they play with her DOUBLE F TITS . EVERYTHING FROM.KISSING SUCKING FUCKING CUMMING ETC. THATS WHY SHE HAS 4 REGULAR GUYS PLUS THE OCCASIONAL PICK UP AND SHES BEEN A HOTWIFE FOR 4 YEARS