Does your wife enjoy sex with others more than with you ?

Variety is the spice of life. It would not be enjoyable for her if she did not enjoy sex with other men. It is not about better then with me it is about enjoying the difference and the things she gets from them that she cant get from me. I am under no illusions that I could be everything to her sexually.

Well let’s see. When I would have sex with my wife, she just sorta laid there with her eyes closed as my cock slide in and out of her. With her boyfriends, she squirms, grunts, moans, screams occasionally, keeps her eyes open and cums. Also she has locked my cock in a cage.
Old joke:
difference between, wife GF & hooker
Hooker - are we done yet
GF - more, I want more
Wife - blue, I think I'll paint the ceiling blue

• Haha
Reactions: SmallHubbyTexas
If you do share your wife or if you have a guy or guys you include in your sex life...
Does she enjoy it more with him than with you?
I'm not asking the cuckold types on here, real or fake. I'm asking about "normal" couples like us that enjoy that "extra" another guy can add to a sexy night.
We have a guy we see, he's younger(than us), has a bigger tool than I do. Really cool guy. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him. When he's with us it's like she can't get enough sex from him and me. He definitely gets more sex time with her when we do this but I get all I want too. She and I have great sex and a lot of it after he's been with us.
Question is...is she into the other guy or into the whole mfm sharing/additional guy thing ?
It’s mostly about the novelty for her, and the taboo of sex outside marriage (even if it’s totally allowed!). After our most recent encounter she told me she still enjoys sex with me most as I know her body best.

My wife definitely enjoys other guys more than me and she’s made that very clear, thats why she shares her body and I’m a Cuckold!
It is a very hard thing to hear and to learn. As men we think we can sexually satisfy a woman but as it turns out, not all men can perform to the level a woman wants and needs. And I have learned it is not all about the size of the cock

It is a very hard thing to hear and to learn. As men we think we can sexually satisfy a woman but as it turns out, not all men can perform to the level a woman wants and needs. And I have learned it is not all about the size of the cock
Yea I agree. We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. It's obvious as hell she absolutely LOVES sex with him but she never said anything about if he's better or she likes it more with him. He has a bigger dick and I like to watch them. She and I have a lot of great sex after he's been with us. Him and I take turns doing her when he visits. She fucks me like crazy. When we're all together he does get more sex time with her but I get plenty.
Yes it can be weird in my head watching her fuck him like she can't get enough but it is fun for all of us.

Yes she has always enjoyed other men more than me,it's what it's all about for her, she found one guy with a lot bigger cock than me and although we went to bed together most nights he was fucking her a lot more than me, it wasn't just size he could last as well and she would go to his house anytime he told her to.
it is ok to be second in life - enjoy her being horny for him and his cock.

I have been begging for years.
Only this year has she started seeing someone at first said nothing but had me in cb chastity belt
She now tells me all.
She seems to be a bit of a slut now.
Told me weekend she will have a a friend over and i am to sleep in spair room