Does your wife have an influential girlfriend ("wing-girl") that helped her get started?

Dont know what you count as a slut or whore. IN my wife's case, after she divorced from marrying far too early, she dated and fucked around a lot. I think to prove herself as a young woman of 25. I met her at 27. So she settles down with me and becomes the devoted wife again (horror!)

But the perfect GF showed up on the scene. Heretofore, wife was discounting my ideas of a hotwife and half open marriage as BS and wary of any hidden intentions on my behalf. But the GF tempted her to try the forbidden fruit again. So it did work out. BUt had it not been for an influencer, she may have never fucked outside of our marriage.

I believe she thinks she is too old and unattractive for it to really happen. When we’re teasing in bed it’s as if those issues are all behind her and her mind lets her come up with all kinds of kinky things. Afterwards it as if all those insecurities come back and all the talk is put back in its secret place. So, in truth, even though I’ve described sharing her many times during sex I think she believes I’m not serious. I don’t go out of my way to insist that I’m sincere because I enjoy her dirty talk and the progress she’s made. I know if I obsess about it she’ll back off.
I agree with HotAsianwife, you need 2b much more clear, make sure she understands your biggest desire is 2c her pleasured by a bare naked bigger cock that deep seeds her. tell her at other places outside the bedroom..

I agree with HotAsianwife, you need 2b much more clear, make sure she understands your biggest desire is 2c her pleasured by a bare naked bigger cock that deep seeds her. tell her at other places outside the bedroom..
Thanks, I needed to hear this. Giving up is easy and not gratifying. I want to have as much fun as I can before it's too late!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c