Does your wife have an influential girlfriend ("wing-girl") that helped her get started?

It seems ridiculously simple to say that I think my chances would be so much different if my wife had different friends. Most of her really close friends are from her church. Even though we don't attend any more they are still her major influence and confidants. I think it would make a huge difference if she had a friend that was in the lifestyle (or open to the idea). Do any of you wives have friends that know what you do and encourage you? Are there husbands out there that know their wives have "influential" friends. Have any of you wives been THAT influential friend? Does it make any difference at all having friends that are "lifestyle friendly"?
any way she can recruit one of her friends? who really knows what someone else thinks?

I think friends definitely play a huge role. It kind of sets the tone for what's normal and determines what kind of opportunities might naturally arise.

For my wife, one of her main hangups is that it "isn't normal" and she feels afraid to do anything. I don't think she will ever agree to be shared as a result of deliberate, advanced planning of an encounter. It would have to happen naturally in the right environment.

She has one more boring group of married friends she goes out with regularly. They just go to dinner and that's typically it - nothing really happens.

On the other hand, she has one pretty wild friend who is now divorced and, unfortunately, a second friend that always hangs out with them together, who is kind of a goody goody. They got together last week and ended up going to a strip club after dinner, where they got chatted up by two men. At the end of the night, the wild friend went back to her house with the two men, while my wife drove the other friend home. Allegedly nothing happened between the wild friend and the two men but who knows. I have a strong suspicion that if the 2nd friend wasn't relying on my wife to drive her home, that my wife would have ended up going back to her wild friend's house for a couple drinks with the two men. I'm sure she would go into it thinking she was going to be good, but who knows what would happen after a few more cocktails.

This is a screencap from a video her friend sent her, which my wife did not actually show me but I noticed on her phone when I went to fix something for her (and obviously snooped around). She had told me she danced with her friends in the back of the club and she told me about the guys but she said the dancing happened before the men came over. In the video you can hear a man laughing / talking and I'm pretty sure one of them took a picture of her at one point because you see a camera flashlight light her up for a second and she turns and makes a surprised face while smiling. I can't really be certain of anything from the short, blurry clips but I think she decided not to show me these because she was afraid they might be incriminating.

1677213231740.png

So I think if your wife has a wild friend like that and enough of those sort of opportunities arise, maybe something will eventually happen. The chances certainly seem a lot better, at least. Of course, the problem is, I'm not sure this is exactly how I'd want it to happen... At this point though, I'm not sure how upset I'd be.

My late wife's best friend was a hotwife and helped her over the top. Her bestie has been a hotwife for decades and she hosts occasional Friday night parties for them

My hotwife and her bestie (who is also a hotwife) trawled the college for partners. Due to OLLI it's common practice for seniors to be on campus mixing with young college students mostly late teens/early 20s. They generally find candidates in the dining hall.

Occasionally they 'party' together.

A friend in the business obviously gets you in the door. I was fortunate that my wife asked me to pay for her modelling classes. In those classes she met a single slut. The rest is history. She admits that despite being 27 and having been around the block, she was a bit horrified by the shit this other girl was pulling. Soon my wife was being tempted and I of course prodded and pledged my full support.

My wife already had 3 kids from a previous marriage. But she is fun and jovial and that helps.
20 years later after that slut moved on, married and settled down, she has met slutty pal 2.0 This woman also 27 is now almost half my wife's age. But as I said, my wife is young at heart and the way they both dress and party, you would never know there is such an age difference.

They both party, fuck and tell, get drunk and have a good time. Its also therapeutic to be able to talk shit and forget about the mortgage and kids once a month.
She has had a few more party friends. Unfortunately many females compete and end up destroying each other.

Have her frequent bars and happy hours. She will soon find a crowd of youngsters who will take her under their wing.

It seems ridiculously simple to say that I think my chances would be so much different if my wife had different friends. Most of her really close friends are from her church. Even though we don't attend any more they are still her major influence and confidants. I think it would make a huge difference if she had a friend that was in the lifestyle (or open to the idea). Do any of you wives have friends that know what you do and encourage you? Are there husbands out there that know their wives have "influential" friends. Have any of you wives been THAT influential friend? Does it make any difference at all having friends that are "lifestyle friendly"?
Certainly if her friends are more liberated it would make a substantial difference. However, to really share her it has to come from within. There lays a myriad of factors involved in sharing your wife. Every case is different. If she is a church girl, she most likely would be racked with guilt. This is what the church want people to feel if they dare to go against the beliefs of the church. So in my opinion. The only way to share your wife is if she was to step back from the constraints of the church. Religion is a great way to keep one grounded and morally sound. But it also can go too far. This could kill a marriage if one partner is not as committed as the other. The sharing is the ultimate end point. The last step. Many to steps to take before a couple get there if the wife is not built to be shared. It is possible though. So it is worth to keep trying. But don’t punish yourself if it does not happen.

Certainly if her friends are more liberated it would make a substantial difference. However, to really share her it has to come from within. There lays a myriad of factors involved in sharing your wife. Every case is different. If she is a church girl, she most likely would be racked with guilt. This is what the church want people to feel if they dare to go against the beliefs of the church. So in my opinion. The only way to share your wife is if she was to step back from the constraints of the church. Religion is a great way to keep one grounded and morally sound. But it also can go too far. This could kill a marriage if one partner is not as committed as the other. The sharing is the ultimate end point. The last step. Many to steps to take before a couple get there if the wife is not built to be shared. It is possible though. So it is worth to keep trying. But don’t punish yourself if it does not happen.
It has taken a really long time for my wife to see her religious upbringing as mostly a bullshit deal and about control. That doesn’t mean she has abandoned some of philosophy completely especially regarding sex and marriage. She teases me about fucking bigger dicks when we have sex. If she wants me to “finish” because she’s done she’ll start in with her dirty talk. Her creativity in her stories proves to me that she has those thoughts tumbling around in her head. I just wish she had a friend that she trusted that could show her that it’s not so abnormal and normal people enjoy sex for recreation. I don’t push it and I remain hopeful. My wife is more receptive to talking fantasy/dirty than ever before. I wish fate would give me a little extra help.

It has taken a really long time for my wife to see her religious upbringing as mostly a bullshit deal and about control. That doesn’t mean she has abandoned some of philosophy completely especially regarding sex and marriage. She teases me about fucking bigger dicks when we have sex. If she wants me to “finish” because she’s done she’ll start in with her dirty talk. Her creativity in her stories proves to me that she has those thoughts tumbling around in her head. I just wish she had a friend that she trusted that could show her that it’s not so abnormal and normal people enjoy sex for recreation. I don’t push it and I remain hopeful. My wife is more receptive to talking fantasy/dirty than ever before. I wish fate would give me a little extra help.
Does she know clearly that you would like to share her? My guide may be of some assistance to you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Does she know clearly that you would like to share her? My guide may be of some assistance to you.
I believe she thinks she is too old and unattractive for it to really happen. When we’re teasing in bed it’s as if those issues are all behind her and her mind lets her come up with all kinds of kinky things. Afterwards it as if all those insecurities come back and all the talk is put back in its secret place. So, in truth, even though I’ve described sharing her many times during sex I think she believes I’m not serious. I don’t go out of my way to insist that I’m sincere because I enjoy her dirty talk and the progress she’s made. I know if I obsess about it she’ll back off.

• Wow
Now that's what I'm talking about! Your wife was the friend that made the difference! Is your wife still friends with either of those two? Do you believe that they wouldn't have gone on to doing more sexually without your wife's influence? I think close friends can be powerful influences.
Yes still friends. One probably not her sbd her husband had no idea where to start with their particular wants. The other maybe, but not all the experiences she has had thanks to my wife.

I can say I am the friend for a lot of my friends. It's why some of their boyfriends/husband's hate when they see they are going out with me or on vacation because I'll encourage them to have naughty fun if I see they want to.
You sound like my neighbour's wife, she and my ex wife went out for an evening and she talked my wife into going to a couple of guys apartment that they met at the bar and they both ended up fucking both guys. My wife told me all about it in the morning but my neighbour didn't tell her husband. But I also watched my wife suck off my best man, fuck a complete stranger and hear about how she fucked 5 different guys while on a holiday with her sister. Her sister was appalled with her. I however was not. lol

• Love
Reactions: black75
My wife's friend Megan has been a major "bad" influence over the past couple years. They are both remarkably sexy, fit, competitive gym rats who always try to one up the other when they hang out, which has led to some fun times in the past. For instance, my wife was the maid of honor in Megan's wedding, and during the bachelorette party in Cancun, the ladies rented a boat, slipped into the tiniest bikinis, and got drunk af (my wife was texting me the hottest pics the whole time). After a few cocktails, they started playing party games like Never Have I Ever, and Megan drunkly confessed that she had cucked her husband-to-be at his insistence. He had set up a boudoir photo shoot for their last anniversary before getting married, bought Megan a bunch of new lingerie to model, and found a photographer who was willing to do more than just stay behind the camera the whole time. That opened the floodgates, so to speak, and now whenever they go on vacation, Megan said that they try to find a stranger for a one night stand.

Later that same night, after the girls had come ashore, they switched from bikinis to short dresses and went to a club. After most of the others had called it a night, only Megan, my wife, and Megan's former college roommate were still drunk and dancing. This was Cancun in the spring, so there were apparently a lot of college guys around, making moves on these slutty cougars. My wife said that she and Megan let a group of frat bros do body shots off them, while the other college friend messed around with a guy in a bathroom stall. IDK if Megan went so far as to cheat that night, but I my wife ended up texting me a pic of her naked legs in a crowded jacuzzi at like 3am in the morning.

Actually, when my wife learned that one of her friends was seeing somebody (and I don't know which friend but I have my suspicions of who it may be) it was her that convinced my wife it was ok to cuck me as it would open a whole new world for her. I had tried for ten years or so to convince her, but her friend took her out one night for girls evening and she shared with my wife everything. That got Olivia over the hump to getting into this lifestyle.

Actually, when my wife learned that one of her friends was seeing somebody (and I don't know which friend but I have my suspicions of who it may be) it was her that convinced my wife it was ok to cuck me as it would open a whole new world for her. I had tried for ten years or so to convince her, but her friend took her out one night for girls evening and she shared with my wife everything. That got Olivia over the hump to getting into this lifestyle.
Is your wife still friends with this person you suspect that may have influenced her? Has your wife ever admitted that this friend did influence her?

• Love
Is your wife still friends with this person you suspect that may have influenced her? Has your wife ever admitted that this friend did influence her?
Yes and yes. They are still friends as far as I know because Olivia really hasn't lost any friends in the past couple of years. So status quo there. She did admit to me the whole story but not who that friend is. At least not confirming who I think it is. I do know that my wife shared a pic of my little cock to her friend (whoever it may be) and that the friend had a good laugh about it and explained to Olivia how she could get bigger cock. So, when I see her friends I have to wonder who it is that has seen me down there.

My wife has a best friend who is fully aware of the situation and has been a great help in this process

• Love