I dont care what anyone says. There has to be a level of decline in at the very least respect for the husband from the wife in a true cuckold situation. I also dont care what she is telling her husband vs. what she actually feels.

In some extremes I have read on here - the cuckold does his laundry, gets out of the house because of him, pays for vacations......and the list goes on. Nevermind using his wife as fuck toy which she gladly accepts.

The "wife" is watching this other man steam role who is supposed to be the man in her life. So tell me how can she possibly feel the same or respect him.

I am more inclined to believe the cuckold is around because it is a more of a financial situation, and not love, respect, or admiration.
I agree You could say im.a stag/ cuckold my hotwife goes out fucks other men.not in our house when she goes out to fuck I'm caged. I buy her outfit to play, setup hotel and dinner reservations .Inwven help her get ready to go out. Sometimes in denied fom.having sex .with het a day or two before and sometimes a day after. Webhave total communication about everything but not the intimate details of her encounters . But or reclaiming sex os amaxing . It has been rewarding for us be we discussbeach othervwants and needs ..I dont clean het afyer but we do Fuck and i di not get sexually invoved with them .We both agree this is the way we want it and it has been great for us

I dont care what anyone says. There has to be a level of decline in at the very least respect for the husband from the wife in a true cuckold situation. I also dont care what she is telling her husband vs. what she actually feels.

In some extremes I have read on here - the cuckold does his laundry, gets out of the house because of him, pays for vacations......and the list goes on. Nevermind using his wife as fuck toy which she gladly accepts.

The "wife" is watching this other man steam role who is supposed to be the man in her life. So tell me how can she possibly feel the same or respect him.

I am more inclined to believe the cuckold is around because it is a more of a financial situation, and not love, respect, or admiration.
I'm not around because of financial, I only make a pittance of what she makes. She pays all the bills because she is in charge,I'm not allowed to handle money or to drive. You are right about respect. My wife does not respect me as a man. In her eyes I'm not a man and do not deserve her respect or any of the privileges and rights that go with being "The man of the house" Her lover holds this position and the amenities that go with it.

I'm not around because of financial, I only make a pittance of what she makes. She pays all the bills because she is in charge,I'm not allowed to handle money or to drive. You are right about respect. My wife does not respect me as a man. In her eyes I'm not a man and do not deserve her respect or any of the privileges and rights that go with being "The man of the house" Her lover holds this position and the amenities that go with it.

Sounds like a great time.

I guess on this forum I have make sure that the above comment was typed with 100% sarcasm.

Hi, I can share with you my experience, but there is no one rule applies to all, only time will tell.
I had 2 girlfriends and 1 wife in the past and they had regular sex affairs with other men and I was completely aware and ok with that knowing that they were used to bigger cocks than mine. Well, to answer your question:
1) I was a cuck from my first wife that was really sex addicted, she left me to one of her bulls
2) My following girlfriend cucked me and we never had problems, both were happy, until she became a lover to her manager from a Company that was quite close to her house. Well, needless to say that she was much more with him than she was with me, irmally during the weekends. To make the long story short, her married manager convinced her to leave me and continue as his lover, which she did….a king of Sugar Daddy.
3) My third girlfriend was used to big dicks (mainly black guys) and she never hid it from me from day one of our relationship. She was a BEAUTY, she could be easily a model, so the easiest thing in the world would her to pin point any men she wanted to have in her bed., not that the other two weren’t, from that aspect I was lucky to always have a sexy girl with me. Well, this girlfriend liked me as a person, not as a man in bed….but I was far away to be able to satisfy her, so I confessed her my previous experiences as a cuck and suggested her to cuck me, which she did. We were together all along where she had sex with her bulls and made me happy normally with a handjobs or sloppy seconds. Unfortunately she moved away and our relationship had to end, but not because she left me due to a big dick.
Some of the worse things you can hear from a girl:"I like you for a friend","You're like a brother to me" and " I think you're a nice guy"