I am craving for it :) but there are not too many opportunities here :(

This person is a fake. Got his WhatsApp. Sends fake pictures to someone, I sent him audio message and also facetimed her (him) he keeps making excuse, even to send Audio message saying Hello. Came up with 20 excuses in 2 days to not send audio or verified any pic or facetime.

Reactions: Johnfun
Witam wszystkich, temat jaki znam od dawna jest opisowy, nie wiem jak się zakwalifikować bo jest we mnie wiele sprzeczności. Mimo to cieszę się, że zebrałem się i zalogowałem tutaj. Niedługo będę chciał rozwinąć nurtujące mnie pytania. Pozdrawiam wszystkich.

Warsaw Poland
Hello everyone, the subject matter I know has been descriptive for a long time, I don't know how to qualify myself because there are a lot of contradictions in me. Nevertheless, I am glad that I gathered myself and logged in here. I will want to elaborate on the questions that bother me soon. I greet everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tof82
Albania
For single ladies and cuckold couples , don't hesitate to text and enjoy my dick ...

Attachments

• IMG-20220531-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220531-WA0001.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cocoaflcple
Hey, everyone!
I'm a young, educated, fit bull from Serbia, interested in meeting couples who serious about the cuckold lifestyle.
If you are from Serbia, or intend on visiting, feel free to drop me a message. An elegant chat will easily show if we are right for each other, and we can continue from there!
Cheers!