Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

Would you eat your wife’s pussy after a guy blew a huge load in it?? I would love to try this. Wife is also on board 😍😍😍😍
I have eaten my wife's bull's cream pies from day one. It took a time or two to get used to the idea. Now it's part of our normal routine, it's just expected of me. A bull cumming in your wife asserts his dominance over you. Eating his cream pie asserts his ownership of her.

I can understand that some would like it. For my wife and me, she likes to be with her lover without me watching. And I don't necessarily need to watch it. I'll rather let her enjoy her lover the way she likes it. She will come home to me afterwards anyway, with that big load in her pussy. I might not get it immediately after sex, but I'll still get it!
The main thing is that she still gets the pleasure of being cleaned. Even though it is not immediate I am sure she still really enjoys it and gets to orgasm from your effort, which still shows your support and acceptance.

Would you eat your wife’s pussy after a guy blew a huge load in it?? I would love to try this. Wife is also on board 😍😍😍😍
from your wifes point of view she of course wants a huge cock to blow that big load as deep as the guy can reach inside her, if you don't eat it out she will have to bring another load home for you, lol

Last edited:
does her lovers big load of cum taste different to yours Barry
When I taste it, it's usually mixed with her juices although I tasted it a few times when he came on her pussy and it was matted in her pubes. That was not very pIeasant to clean!

I don't think the taste is much different compared to my own cum, although the last time I tasted my cum is many years ago.

When I taste it, it's usually mixed with her juices although I tasted it a few times when he came on her pussy and it was matted in her pubes. That was not very pIeasant to clean!

I don't think the taste is much different compared to my own cum, although the last time I tasted my cum is many years ago.
how often does she visit her lovers

He is better in bed than I am, yes. And my wife likes the idea that she's hotwifing, that she can have sex with another guy, that she can do everything to please him and enjoy sex with him. It works for both of us - she gets great sex, and I enjoy being a cuckold.
find her a well hung guy

He is better in bed than I am, yes. And my wife likes the idea that she's hotwifing, that she can have sex with another guy, that she can do everything to please him and enjoy sex with him. It works for both of us - she gets great sex, and I enjoy being a cuckold.
Great that you just like being a cuckold but with that personality it explains why she enjoys fucking him. If I was her Bull I would have you there and also have you fluffing and cleaning my cock. I am sure she would love seeing you with my cock in your mouth.

When i flood a woman's pussy with my cum hubby cleans up her pussy for me while she cleans up my bbc in her mouth before i turn her over and shoot another large load inside her and if hubby's up to it we give her a spit roast to finish her off

Attachments

• Just fucked -1955.jpg
    Just fucked -1955.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Just fucked -1943.jpg
    Just fucked -1943.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Just fucked -1970.jpg
    Just fucked -1970.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 84
  • BBC-84.jpg
    BBC-84.jpg