Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

I was talking to a guy online about this, and he had a fascinating perspective. He said that it was impossible for him to eat his own creampies, but he could eat another man's cream pie. I didn't get it, so he explained. He said that in order to eat a creampie, you have to be really horny and full of lust. But he said after he cums, all of that lust just few out the window, and the last thing he wants to do is eat a cream pie.
This is normal. It is all about sperm competition. It is natural for a man who sees another mans cum in his wife,s pussy to want to remove it. It also explains why a hubby will take a cock that is about to ejaculate inside his wife and have him cum in his own mouth. This is also why wives like making hubby see her Bull cumming inside her and the angst that this causes him making him more obedient. ie Have him clean her Bulls cock before he is allowed to clean our her freshly fucked pussy.

Reactions: naturalcucky
This is normal. It is all about sperm competition. It is natural for a man who sees another mans cum in his wife,s pussy to want to remove it. It also explains why a hubby will take a cock that is about to ejaculate inside his wife and have him cum in his own mouth. This is also why wives like making hubby see her Bull cumming inside her and the angst that this causes him making him more obedient. ie Have him clean her Bulls cock before he is allowed to clean our her freshly fucked pussy.

OMG

• Haha
Reactions: Starsky
I was talking to a guy online about this, and he had a fascinating perspective. He said that it was impossible for him to eat his own creampies, but he could eat another man's cream pie. I didn't get it, so he explained. He said that in order to eat a creampie, you have to be really horny and full of lust. But he said after he cums, all of that lust just few out the window, and the last thing he wants to do is eat a cream pie.
Yes, I can relate to this. Not interested in eating my own creampies, indeed, after my orgasm I lose my lust, at least for the first couple of minutes. As I don't get to fuck my wife anymore, I don't make any creampies anyway. But a creampie from my wife's lover is no problem at all and I'll eat it.

You might lose some desire but once you start cleaning you love it.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Love that pic but I'd choose a third variation - have hubby licking it out of my pussy that way I get to enjoy being fucked and being cleaned. Then watch hubby cleaning and getting the guy hard again. The watching would turn me on and have me ready to be fucked again and the guy would be hard and ready to go again.
Then when the guy was finished with me, hubby would get to slide into my well fucked pussy xx

This makes lots of sense....now I have a better understanding why hubbies clean up my creampie before they come!

This describes me exactly. I’ll dive on my wife’s cream pie like a starving man at a buffet…before I cum. After, probably not, at least until I respawn. As for my own, absolutely no desire, probably for the reason stated.

This describes me exactly. I’ll dive on my wife’s cream pie like a starving man at a buffet…before I cum. After, probably not, at least until I respawn. As for my own, absolutely no desire, probably for the reason stated.
A good Bull will have you proving yourself wrong. You’ll cum on the sheets and lick the juices off

• Dislike
Reactions: WNY3somecple
A good Bull will have you proving yourself wrong. You’ll cum on the sheets and lick the juices off
In this case, I beg to disagree. I’m definitely what I would consider an alpha stag (my term). No offense to any bulls but in our relationship we see bulls primarily as organic self-powered, autonomously operating dildos whose purpose is to provide the wife variety. That I choose to participate is entirely at my discretion and only for my own pleasure or to enhance the experience for my wife. Contrast that with shy_hubby who appears to be entirely submissive and does only as directed by his wife, her friend, or her bulls.

Reactions: owlcuck and Sgt Ray
In this case, I beg to disagree. I’m definitely what I would consider an alpha stag (my term). No offense to any bulls but in our relationship we see bulls primarily as organic self-powered, autonomously operating dildos whose purpose is to provide the wife variety. That I choose to participate is entirely at my discretion and only for my own pleasure or to enhance the experience for my wife. Contrast that with shy_hubby who appears to be entirely submissive and does only as directed by his wife, her friend, or her bulls.
I was trying to test your resolve and limits. In truth a good Bull respects what he is getting and the relationship he is getting involved with. But it is fun testing limits.

Reactions: 69jd69 and owlcuck
Very well put. Perhaps shy<hubby is in reality a cuck in the making. Maybe wifey needs to have hubby clean up her Bulls cock....as step one

Reactions: 69jd69 and owlcuck
Yes, what he said makes perfect sense. Some women complain that after a man cums, he just wants a ham sandwich and or a nap.

But that's not by his choice, it's just the way mother nature decided would be best. Maybe this goes back to the caveman days. It probably prevented a lot of fighting between the cavemen. One caveman finishes and goes into a coma. Then it's Bob's turn. lol

Yes, what he said makes perfect sense. Some women complain that after a man cums, he just wants a ham sandwich and or a nap.

But that's not by his choice, it's just the way mother nature decided would be best. Maybe this goes back to the caveman days. It probably prevented a lot of fighting between the cavemen. One caveman finishes and goes into a coma. Then it's Bob's turn. lol
😉 Unfortunately, for a lot of guys, after they cum and are in the post orgasm let-down, they not only lose their interest in eating the creampie, they start getting like an angsty teenager and lose their interest in letting wife play. Lots of guys have real issues with their wife playing after they (the husband) finish. I’ve seen several threads on here recently where I honestly have concern that if they follow through with convincing the wife to play, things will end badly.

And you really did nail it. This whole lifestyle business is driven by evolution. It is our natural instinctive response to perceived infidelity. It works for some of us because we are secure enough in our relationship to allow the wife to play and to channel the incredible, uncontrollable arousal into a great roll in the hay. Not everyone though. Think about how many guys have been killed by an angry cuckolded husband.

Reactions: Hwcouple702