Eat Your Own Cum?

Our first experience, as a couple, was with a friend of mine in college. She and I became a ploy trio, with my friend, for a little over a year. The majority of the sex was between the two of them, but she wanted him and I to play, as well. He was very agreeable to it, so we did. It really did make the bond between the three of us stronger.
Yes, it usually does. Outsiders don't realize that and imagine jealousy, etc. But bonds usually do increase as a couple shares with a 3rd person sexually. Your bi nature sounds ideal for such a relationship.

Reactions: artman6060
Yes, it usually does. Outsiders don't realize that and imagine jealousy, etc. But bonds usually do increase as a couple shares with a 3rd person sexually. Your bi nature sounds ideal for such a relationship.
In my experience, I have to agree with that. I have seen plenty of divorce in this lifestyle. It's usually because the female will always get more attention and opportunity than the male.

An attractive female could, almost, get laid every night by a different guy, if she wanted to. A guy, cannot compete with that. So, jealousy and unfairness starts to creep into his mind. The most successful couples are the ones that one or both of them are bi. Again, after over 30 years in this lifestyle, that is my experience.

That being said, the bull, bf, whatever, needs to be agreeable to that, as well.