Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

Next week I have date with foreigner. I bought firsttime in my life nipple clamps but there is also clit clamp attached. Anyone can explain how to put this on , the clit clamp ? Is it easy , does it hurt ? Please help me..I will make video when I use it next week
Thanks to like but no help...

Reactions: DonD
My wife Kate has been fucking other men for 20 years and I ALWAYS eat her pussy after other guys fuck her. She LOVES it. It drives her wild. Kate hates condoms so it works for us.

Several of our married friends have fucked Kate during our marriage, some of them many times, and I have tasted the cum of each of them. I have also tasted the cum of a lot of guys I have never met when Kate goes out and gets fucked. She has even dated guys during our marriage who I have never met, but I sure know how their cum tastes.

I think it is hot that there are guys in our city who have fucked my wife and I have no idea who they are, but I have tasted their cum.

i always eat her creampie and clean her thoroughly after she's been fucking. even it's just me fucking her, i have to do it. her rule. We're in a FLR couple.
We are too. She is in charge and wears the pants not just in the bedroom either, but in all aspects of our marriage and life together. If I brake any rules she will cane me or give me the belt. Over the knee paddling is also used. If I sass back or use a disrespectful tone of voice I get my mouth washed out with soap along with a good OTN spanking and corner time.

i always eat her creampie and clean her thoroughly after she's been fucking. even it's just me fucking her, i have to do it. her rule. We're in a FLR couple.
Delicious good rule too have
We are too. She is in charge and wears the pants not just in the bedroom either, but in all aspects of our marriage and life together. If I brake any rules she will cane me or give me the belt. Over the knee paddling is also used. If I sass back or use a disrespectful tone of voice I get my mouth washed out with soap along with a good OTN spanking and corner time.
Hot

I don't agree. To me if the wife is cheating on her husband behind his back, he is a cuckold. If he is present in any capacity and approviving, its just sexual fun.
My wife doesnt cheat on me, she outright fucks other guys. I eat her clean no matter what. She taught me a long time ago to accept my place and learn to enjoy the taste of her lovers cum. If I hesitate then a she adjusts my bad attitude with a severe caning. Would you call that sexual fun?

Years ago I was seeing this older married gal. I was 23 she was 41. I was her side peice her hubby didn't know. Every Thursday after work at 5:45 she was at my place. We'd go 3 rounds then she was gone by 7:30 home to her family. She was good looking with a rock solid body and she was nasty.
She loved to kiss me after she swallowed my load. I wasn't into it but dud it for her.
One night she was on top of me, I unloaded, in about 5 seconds she was sitting on my face, sperm literally running down my face, I thought I was gonna puke.
She abousulty loved me licking her after I filled her. I got used to it and it was fun.
She was very open with me about their sex life that wasn't that good and how she always had sex with him same night she'd been with me. They always started with him licking her to cum then they would fuck. In her head she really git off on him licking her after I have fucked her but he never knew.

Different gal ... years ago. I was 21 she was 20, kinda ugly but a perfect body.
She had a steady boyfriend. I knew about him, he didn't know about me. Wednesday was their date night, she was off Thursdays.
She'd spend some time at his place then stop by mine around 11. She was always really horny, told me they had good sex but she was still horny so she liked what we had going. She always got off hard and quick when I'd lick her then it was game on. I knew what I was getting but she always cleaned up in my bathroom before we started...but still... good sexy fun for sure.

Last edited:
Mine does not go out. Everything happens at home...so the cum is fresh, no drips or spillage....all there.
Exact same deal for us.
We enjoy regular visits with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all, just sexy fun.
Him and I both enjoy this....because SHE likes it. We do wipe her off before any licking starts but it has happened right after one of us fills her.
It's fun

Reactions: Cruzan and DonD
Years ago I was seeing this older married gal. I was 23 she was 41. I was her side peice her hubby didn't know. Every Thursday after work at 5:45 she was at my place. We'd go 3 rounds then she was gone by 7:30 home to her family. She was good looking with a rock solid body and she was nasty.
She loved to kiss me after she swallowed my load. I wasn't into it but dud it for her.
One night she was on top of me, I unloaded, in about 5 seconds she was sitting on my face, sperm literally running down my face, I thought I was gonna puke.
She abousulty loved me licking her after I filled her. I got used to it and it was fun.
She was very open with me about their sex life that wasn't that good and how she always had sex with him same night she'd been with me. They always started with him licking her to cum then they would fuck. In her head she really git off on him licking her after I have fucked her but he never knew.
When I was in my teens I had a gf who always cheated on me. I didn't know it at the time. We would get together and our thing was that I would eat her. I would tell her how I loved the taste of her pussy. She would always laugh and giggle when I said that. I was naive and thought she was just giggling in response to my licking.

Cum is like beer it doesn't really taste that good when you first taste it but you aquire a taste for it.