Enjoy others knowing?

slaveofv

Male
Mar 19, 2022
I enjoy others knowing about my cage, it really excited me. But not directly telling others, but by showing. I enjoy people noticing because of an "accidental flash", proudly wearing it in a public nude situation (sauna, shower, beach) or by signaling with a jewelry key on my wife's necklace.

Thoughts?

I enjoy others knowing about my cage, it really excited me. But not directly telling others, but by showing. I enjoy people noticing because of an "accidental flash", proudly wearing it in a public nude situation (sauna, shower, beach) or by signaling with a jewelry key on my wife's necklace.

Thoughts?
hello, i have been in chastity now for about 2 weeks, i love being controlled etc (im very submissive) , if i was told to wear something that will reveal my buldge etc i will, i find the thrill very exciting, i love those ideas you wrote, i may have to try those..why type dou wear ? mine is small and flat with a catheter

Reactions: Zsozo
We are household nudists so my chastity is in full view. Also at nudist resorts. Have always enjoyed going to the gym and having my chastity in full view in the shower or locker room.
oh i love this idea, im not very comfortable with my body, but i could wear a t shirt that ends near my private parts, i do wear a chastity, wow, im going to see if there are any nudist places near me...Do people love looking at yours as u walk by ? very interested x

My wife keeps me in full time chastity. The only person that has seen my tiny cage is my wife's boyfriend when I am brought in to clean her up after they have sex. It was so embarrassing the first few times but now I love it.
Oh i am in same position, my wifes BF holds my key, she said i can be released 2 times a month for her to wank me but as i cum i have to thank her and her BF for letting me cum, i can have sex with her once a month but thats only if i wear a condom, then its back in cage, she also makes me clean up...she is thinking of letting her BF make new rules for me , i find that exciting...are you allowed to have sex with her ?

Oh i am in same position, my wifes BF holds my key, she said i can be released 2 times a month for her to wank me but as i cum i have to thank her and her BF for letting me cum, i can have sex with her once a month but thats only if i wear a condom, then its back in cage, she also makes me clean up...she is thinking of letting her BF make new rules for me , i find that exciting...are you allowed to have sex with her ?
No, I have been blowjob and pussy free for the last 9.5 years. She teases me a lot about keeping my tiny dick always caged and how much she enjoys sex with her boyfriend. I love every second of it.

No, I have been blowjob and pussy free for the last 9.5 years. She teases me a lot about keeping my tiny dick always caged and how much she enjoys sex with her boyfriend. I love every second of it.
oh wow, that is awesome, do u still get handjobs ? or milked ? very interested x

My wife keeps me in full time chastity. The only person that has seen my tiny cage is my wife's boyfriend when I am brought in to clean her up after they have sex. It was so embarrassing the first few times but now I love it.
My wife lets me kneel behind her every morning after she showers out of my cage.Once I get hard,she makes me lock myself back up.I am not allowed orgasms,if I do cum by mistake,I cant watch or see her naked for a month.

Hotwife, cuckold chastity couple. I keep my husband (PK) in my device almost 24/7. I am also a huge advocate of the CFNM life. PK stays nude wherever and whenever possible. Home, hotels, beach or adult resorts and the device is always in clear view. He was very embarrassed at first, but since then he has become comfortable with the curiosity, remarks and even meeting new people. I in turn, enjoy showing him off and the thrill it gives me. Not to mention the assortment of men and couples who try to hook up with us. ;)

MM

Attachments

• 2911b.jpg
    2911b.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 165
A few of my wife's close friends know she cuckolds me and that she has a boyfriend. None of those friends have ever said anything to me (though I'd love it if they teased me about it). I think I'd also really enjoy it (be totally humbled) if my wife told them about how she locks me in my cock cage and takes the key with her whenever she visits her boyfriend. Unfortunately, my wife isn't the type to divulge details of her sex life, like how her friends share details with her.

Last edited:
My husband and I has always been nudists. Wen I made him cuckold, I demanded him to wearing a chastity, even on the local nudistbeach and the nudist camp we used. It was so humiliating for him but still a turn on and a satisfaction too aswell. He was also told to start analtraining ag go with a buttplug in that inviroment
Mmm yes I would like to be in chastity on a beach, especially if black men were prominent!

Hotwife, cuckold chastity couple. I keep my husband (PK) in my device almost 24/7. I am also a huge advocate of the CFNM life. PK stays nude wherever and whenever possible. Home, hotels, beach or adult resorts and the device is always in clear view. He was very embarrassed at first, but since then he has become comfortable with the curiosity, remarks and even meeting new people. I in turn, enjoy showing him off and the thrill it gives me. Not to mention the assortment of men and couples who try to hook up with us. ;)

I'm not a cuck but would love to be in chastity like PK. The first time my beautiful ex(sadly) complained about my small penis I immeadietly told her to go black. It never happened but was very erotic thought for both of us! Being in public chastity while she was pleasured by well hung black men would of been a dream!!

I am in chastity and have been for years, do i want others to know? absolutely not. Do i think some may know, probably as my wife wears 3 padlock keys around her neck on a chain and sometimes even in my company they pop out after she has bent over and she doesnt realise.

Nobody we know has ever commented on this or the bulge in my girlie jeans from the CB or padlock but simply googling keys around a womens neck gives the game away really so i am sure some people she knows or work friends will be aware.

She would be shocked if anyone commented, id find it rather a turn on providing it was somebody i didnt know.

Thoughts?
That's a wonderful mentality of someone who has smaller penis. Do you think your nudism has benefitted you by encouraging you to show off whatever you have?

MM
Not difficult to understand his and your benefits in showing off PK's chastity. Some women at nudist beach used the strategy of showing off their small cock husbands as a means to attract a potential lover with a larger manhood. It worked everytime she claimed.