Altiah

Greetings all
I have plan to use extender dick or kind of special condoms makes my dick larger (showing in attched photos) to use them to convince my wife that the larger dick will give her more pleasure.

So, my inquiry for men، Did you use these before and your wife or girlfriend like it ?

For women, Did you use these before with your partner and you like it ?

Please for everyone , who has experience about these tools , I appreciate his opinion also, suggesting a particular type of these tools.

Thanks in advance 🌹🌹🌹

06ABE711-CBC3-4156-81D8-C7EC4FE399CE.png27E70A22-0255-4471-B512-8776132236C6.pngB0F009B8-2A05-4B12-A8E8-F52E336C5BB4.jpeg

Me and my wife tried one she didn’t like it said it don’t feel like a real cock, so I suggested we get her a real big cock then, unfortunately she said no

Reactions: jwf114
I tried one of these years ago. It was a cheap $20 thing from Amazon, didn’t feel real and it was also squishy that I could masturbate with it. I didn’t communicate with my wife and kind of brought in without really talking too much. Ultimate failure…even though I tried it when she was super turned on. It slipped in with ease because her pussy is tight but can open up. She never enjoyed it.

I tried a blissful creations one but didn’t really prep her with lube correctly and I again failed to really communicate effectively leading up to it.she said it felt like internal rug burn…

First thing, definitely have her understand and be on board with why you want to use it. She has be on board with this and somewhat excited. I recommend using something to warm it before you put it on so cold plastic or silicon isn’t being inserted. Get good lube as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couple4MFM
How did you get so direct without her thinking that you don’t care about her?
I just was open with her, she thought that at first hearing it and I just explained to her how I felt. That I just love her so much I’d love to see her pleasured as much as she enjoys me as well. Then she thought it was cause I wanted to add a woman and I told her no I just want this about her. So will see

I just was open with her, she thought that at first hearing it and I just explained to her how I felt. That I just love her so much I’d love to see her pleasured as much as she enjoys me as well. Then she thought it was cause I wanted to add a woman and I told her no I just want this about her. So will see
My wife and I were discussing that this weekend and she thought I wanted a third person that was a woman. I said absolutely not.

what else did you guys talk about?

Me watching or her doing as she pleases, or me joining in possibly
Interestingly enough my wife has brought up that I am watching and I have never said I am watching. I described everything as a threesome…not sure why she jumped to that conclusion…maybe it’s that I told her it’s a turn on watching her being pleasures by another guy.

Interestingly enough my wife has brought up that I am watching and I have never said I am watching. I described everything as a threesome…not sure why she jumped to that conclusion…maybe it’s that I told her it’s a turn on watching her being pleasures by another guy.
Possibly I hope mine considers it

What happened, did your wife Accepted the idea?

We bought a penis extender for my husband back a few years ago and I honestly did not care for it. I love my toys and I love a real man's penis but the extender just did nothing for me at all. We tried two different ones and neither of them worked for me.

Then, back in 2020 while we were not meeting anybody during the COVID lockdowns, we bought a more expensive model with a more realistic shape and size and also softer and it has worked pretty well for me. It has an overall 11" length and an insertable length of 7.5" and a circumference of 5.75". It is still not as good as a same-size penis attached to a real man, but it is nice when it is just me and hubs. As somebody here already mentioned, definitely better with a short time in the microwave or hot water to make it more realistic and warm feeling like the real thing.

IMG-0654.JPGIMG-0655.JPG

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
We bought a penis extender for my husband back a few years ago and I honestly did not care for it. I love my toys and I love a real man's penis but the extender just did nothing for me at all. We tried two different ones and neither of them worked for me.

Then, back in 2020 while we were not meeting anybody during the COVID lockdowns, we bought a more expensive model with a more realistic shape and size and also softer and it has worked pretty well for me. It has an overall 11" length and an insertable length of 7.5" and a circumference of 5.75". It is still not as good as a same-size penis attached to a real man, but it is nice when it is just me and hubs. As somebody here already mentioned, definitely better with a short time in the microwave or hot water to make it more realistic and warm feeling like the real thing.

View attachment 889786View attachment 889787
Interesting have name of it

I have looked into this for potential role play ideas. It seems like Blissful Creations is considered one of the best brands. Never owned one so i cant say for sure.

View attachment 889786View attachment 889787
Would it really matter if her clitoris is being rubbed by you.

I was just being nice, but going deep inside her with her clit stimmed, is just as important than, a minor rub....

Okay .... fine