Fingering at the dance floor

Mavefornow

Female
Apr 2, 2022
This was a night out with the hubby. I love dancing and we decided to go to an amazing bar that has a cozy dancing floor an DJs playing all kinds of exciting dance music. On our way there, while in the car as my husband was caressing the inside of my leg we started talking about having some sexy fun. We decided to split some time at the bar and search for a potential man for me. We discussed how my husband will stand somewhere near so he can see me ‘hunt’ and see the action as it will develop.
I took the challenge and walked into the bar intending to dance as much as possible and use my dancing skills to attract men. I got in, and immediately started scanning the room, searching for my perfect combination of attractiveness, willingness and sexual tension, you know that kind that you feel when you lock eyes with someone and feel the urge to feel their chest and make them hard.
I continued dancing with a couple of guys, while one handsome guy caught my attention. He was a good looking, blond, strong young man, he was wearing a red shirt that allowed you to see the contour of his muscles. I imagined getting myself wrapped with those strong arms.
I gave him a sexy inviting look and he came to dance with me. We started dancing and as the music progressed, we started to get closer and closer until I felt his hard cock on my leg. It was ready for me. It felt big and wanting. I continued rubbing my leg and my ass on his pants and I could feel him getting harder and harder. His hand would caress my arms, then slowly move up and down my waist and hips. I could tell he was being careful but at the same trying to push further and further down my body.
I whispered “you like my dancing” not in a question format but in a suggestive tone. I could see my husband out of the corner of my eye. He was standing near the bar, standing along other guys enjoying my dancing and wishing to be my dance partner. We would lock eyes from time to time and I made sure to stare at my husband while I was getting closer and closer to my guy.
I continued dancing and my sexy dance partner whispered “you are wearing a very short skirt.” Indeed I was, I replied “is to make your job easier.”
As I finished saying this, he started moving his fingers down from my waist, to the contour of my ass, and slowly getting closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel he was turned on by this, as he started whispering to my ear, how wet I was, how warm it was.
He started fingering me while I kept thrusting my hips against his hard dick. In one way or another we were both getting pleasure. I could see my husband's eyes locked on us. I could see his posture changing as he started getting hard from watching a stranger fingering his wife. Except no one knew, only us.

My night progressed as I dripped on the fingers of my dancing partner. I could see he wanted to taste it. He was kissing my neck when he stated he was leaking precum. How much he wanted to lick my pussy and how nice my body felt while dancing. He kept moving and putting pressure around my clit. He was delicate and assertive, which I loved. His fingers kept rubbing on my lips and clit while his other hand kept my waist tightly close to him. I could feel his cock, and I started sliding my hands and feeling him through his jeans. I could feel a wet spot on his pants, his dick felt big and swollen. I could feel the hard edges and tempting length. I wanted to put it in my mouth, to feel him inside me. I kept whispering to his ear how his dick would feel with my lips wrapped around it. We both kept slowly pushing our bodies to the rhythm of the music that was playing. He continued kissing my neck and pushing his fingers deeper into my pussy. I was wet. The combination of his warm lips against my neck, his strong arm around my waist and his manly fingers inside me made my body and my voice reach an orgasmic climax.
I could see my husband’s mischievous look and smile, winking at me as he could tell I was being pleased in the middle of the dance floor. Looking at him while I reached my peak was a kinky connection of knowing we were doing something outside the norm and only us would know. Our little secret.

When I was done, we both knew to some degree that our dance floor action was all we were going to be able to do. He had friends waiting for him, friends who at this point were enjoying wondering what was happening and would give him a wink from time to time.

We had several hot kisses, while my pussy was still tender and wet. The music changed, I dripped on a stranger’s fingers, I looked at my husband with a devouring look hinting “I want to fuck”. I kissed my dance partner and I left.

Attachments

• 05DAFB0E-7D8B-4BA4-BA0B-B4BD6C715531.jpeg
    05DAFB0E-7D8B-4BA4-BA0B-B4BD6C715531.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 478
Before Suz and I really got started in the lifestyle, she got fingered by a guy we hung out with at Crazy Horse strip club in N. Myrtle Beach. We had gone to a pancake house to eat after the strip club closed, and her sister and brother in law were with us. She was sitting between me and our new friend from the strip club, and he fingered her under the table. Sis and bro in law were non the wiser.....even when she tensed up and had an orgasm!

This was a night out with the hubby. I love dancing and we decided to go to an amazing bar that has a cozy dancing floor an DJs playing all kinds of exciting dance music. On our way there, while in the car as my husband was caressing the inside of my leg we started talking about having some sexy fun. We decided to split some time at the bar and search for a potential man for me. We discussed how my husband will stand somewhere near so he can see me ‘hunt’ and see the action as it will develop.
I took the challenge and walked into the bar intending to dance as much as possible and use my dancing skills to attract men. I got in, and immediately started scanning the room, searching for my perfect combination of attractiveness, willingness and sexual tension, you know that kind that you feel when you lock eyes with someone and feel the urge to feel their chest and make them hard.
I continued dancing with a couple of guys, while one handsome guy caught my attention. He was a good looking, blond, strong young man, he was wearing a red shirt that allowed you to see the contour of his muscles. I imagined getting myself wrapped with those strong arms.
I gave him a sexy inviting look and he came to dance with me. We started dancing and as the music progressed, we started to get closer and closer until I felt his hard cock on my leg. It was ready for me. It felt big and wanting. I continued rubbing my leg and my ass on his pants and I could feel him getting harder and harder. His hand would caress my arms, then slowly move up and down my waist and hips. I could tell he was being careful but at the same trying to push further and further down my body.
I whispered “you like my dancing” not in a question format but in a suggestive tone. I could see my husband out of the corner of my eye. He was standing near the bar, standing along other guys enjoying my dancing and wishing to be my dance partner. We would lock eyes from time to time and I made sure to stare at my husband while I was getting closer and closer to my guy.
I continued dancing and my sexy dance partner whispered “you are wearing a very short skirt.” Indeed I was, I replied “is to make your job easier.”
As I finished saying this, he started moving his fingers down from my waist, to the contour of my ass, and slowly getting closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel he was turned on by this, as he started whispering to my ear, how wet I was, how warm it was.
He started fingering me while I kept thrusting my hips against his hard dick. In one way or another we were both getting pleasure. I could see my husband's eyes locked on us. I could see his posture changing as he started getting hard from watching a stranger fingering his wife. Except no one knew, only us.

My night progressed as I dripped on the fingers of my dancing partner. I could see he wanted to taste it. He was kissing my neck when he stated he was leaking precum. How much he wanted to lick my pussy and how nice my body felt while dancing. He kept moving and putting pressure around my clit. He was delicate and assertive, which I loved. His fingers kept rubbing on my lips and clit while his other hand kept my waist tightly close to him. I could feel his cock, and I started sliding my hands and feeling him through his jeans. I could feel a wet spot on his pants, his dick felt big and swollen. I could feel the hard edges and tempting length. I wanted to put it in my mouth, to feel him inside me. I kept whispering to his ear how his dick would feel with my lips wrapped around it. We both kept slowly pushing our bodies to the rhythm of the music that was playing. He continued kissing my neck and pushing his fingers deeper into my pussy. I was wet. The combination of his warm lips against my neck, his strong arm around my waist and his manly fingers inside me made my body and my voice reach an orgasmic climax.
I could see my husband’s mischievous look and smile, winking at me as he could tell I was being pleased in the middle of the dance floor. Looking at him while I reached my peak was a kinky connection of knowing we were doing something outside the norm and only us would know. Our little secret.

When I was done, we both knew to some degree that our dance floor action was all we were going to be able to do. He had friends waiting for him, friends who at this point were enjoying wondering what was happening and would give him a wink from time to time.

We had several hot kisses, while my pussy was still tender and wet. The music changed, I dripped on a stranger’s fingers, I looked at my husband with a devouring look hinting “I want to fuck”. I kissed my dance partner and I left.
i would have loved for that to happen to my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Ride9

You

She can wet my finger ANY time she wants!

View media item 215764
View media item 215762
i would have loved for that to happen to my wife.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Steaming Hott!

• Love
Reactions: Ride9