Continuing on this thread with some updates.

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
We would love to see more of this! 😍

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
Wow!! You have an absolutely spectacular ass! Thank you for sharing this here. I have to admit I'm extremely jealous of your "bull friend", wish it had been me walking around enjoying showing you off like that. Did you happen to try on any shoes while out? That can definitely be a fun way to tease and show off 😈

I have enjoyed my "dates" in the back seat of Lyft rides, especially if hubby is in the front seat

Reactions: piki-johnny
Wow!! You have an absolutely spectacular ass! Thank you for sharing this here. I have to admit I'm extremely jealous of your "bull friend", wish it had been me walking around enjoying showing you off like that. Did you happen to try on any shoes while out? That can definitely be a fun way to tease and show off 😈
No we did not but he had me go into a store and buy a pack of condoms and did some major display of public affection/ lust while we were checking out so that it was obvious that we would be putting the pack to good use shortly after! and my hubby was watching like a stranger a feet away which made it hotter!!

No we did not but he had me go into a store and buy a pack of condoms and did some major display of public affection/ lust while we were checking out so that it was obvious that we would be putting the pack to good use shortly after! and my hubby was watching like a stranger a feet away which made it hotter!!
That is very hot!! I would not have been able to keep my hands off of your sexy body either. Can't wait to hear and see more!

You remind me a bit of an Indian gf I had back in college, although she was a bit more petite than you. Gorgeous darker skin, luxuriant long black hair, great curves. Your new playmate is lucky. ;)
Honestly the mental rush has been phenomenal.. I feel a new surge of confidence in my day to day life! I am in sales and frankly have a new "glow" as my colleagues are starting to remark. Never thought that hotwifing would have some benefits for me professionally as well.. :LOL::LOL:

Agree on the trying on shoes..my wife would always picki a Nike store, preferably with young black associates..her long legs, plus short skirt, plus no panties or a thin thong always made it easy to the young men to bring her many pairs of shoes..the cuter the man, the more open her legs became.