Continuing on this thread with some updates.

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
Sluty bitch, love hold those silky hair's while pounding deep in that perfect round ass.

And wanted to share some "professional pictures" of me dressed for work today!
You look stunning in that outfit! It shows your curves just perfectly, and the colors compliment your skin tone very well. Your beauty would have me so distracted, you could probably sell me just about anything!

Is it too much to ask if there is a video of you walking down those stairs?

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
No we did not but he had me go into a store and buy a pack of condoms and did some major display of public affection/ lust while we were checking out so that it was obvious that we would be putting the pack to good use shortly after! and my hubby was watching like a stranger a feet away which made it hotter!!
We share many similar situations..wife met, for the second time, a young black lover. Wife wore short skirt, heels, and looked stunning..We met at motel and she took him to lunch in a 5 star restaurant to show him off..and her get some attention too. I went to a meeting and met them back at the hotel. Wife got out a pack of condoms she brought, and he told her those are too small. I mentioned a convenience store across the street, so they left together. She later told me they went in hand in hand, quite crowded with african americans, he told her to ask the check out girl where the condoms were, and went hand in hand with him..he loudly said "the magnum ones". She got some and together they checked out (she paid). Later, after he left the room, she told me he really needed the magnums. All fun ended a week later..we were in Vegas on vacation when his wife called..found wifes number on his phone..a hazard of this lifestyle..

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
First you are Totally AWESOME here is something my Hotwife does sometimes with me or alone . My hotwife can be very secusl from mild to wild especially on the exhibitionist side. She will.get drrssed up.in.a short skirt form.fitting top.thst shoes off her Double "F's . She will.go.into.a shoe store and want to.look at boots she loves to wear boots..She will.ask the clerk.had to be a guy. She will.tell.him shr needs a pair of thigh hi or crotch hi.boots .Iff course with thise type of boots she has to.open spread het legs for the boots to.be laced up.or zipped up..It can lead to some intense reactions.
I think.you an awesome LADY it woukd br great to chat with you.. Either hete or you csm.,PM me here feel free to ask myself or my wife anything Her name is Red I'm Bob have a grrat day

First you are Totally AWESOME here is something my Hotwife does sometimes with me or alone . My hotwife can be very secusl from mild to wild especially on the exhibitionist side. She will.get drrssed up.in.a short skirt form.fitting top.thst shoes off her Double "F's . She will.go.into.a shoe store and want to.look at boots she loves to wear boots..She will.ask the clerk.had to be a guy. She will.tell.him shr needs a pair of thigh hi or crotch hi.boots .Iff course with thise type of boots she has to.open spread het legs for the boots to.be laced up.or zipped up..It can lead to some intense reactions.
I think.you an awesome LADY it woukd br great to chat with you.. Either hete or you csm.,PM me here feel free to ask myself or my wife anything Her name is Red I'm Bob have a grrat day
Thanks so much!! and DMed you Bob!

Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks so much!! and DMed you Bob!
Some things you sound like myvwife when she goes out she likescto chznge things up.wigs temp tattoos etc..She also.to.really get to me she will.get dressed up and leave before i get home . Then tell me to come to a lounge or club then her dress makes it hard for me to even recognize her. Then she texts me ive been waiting her for an hour . Its a great way for her to tease me espe if shes in the mood to play

So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Gorgeous hotwife you are,and your breasts are made to tease

Reactions: toolman2c
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Great video, we'd like to see more of her

Mmm.

Mmm.... the way she walks.