So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Very hott

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
So continued my teasing through the long weekend but this time with my alpha/ bull lover instead of my husband. He made me wear a "salwar suit" (traditional Indian attire) without a bra. My boobs were jiggling under the transparent material and he also pinched my nipples before he made me walk outside so that the nipples were erect and it was pretty obvious to anyone that I was braless. This small clip is me getting ready without the bra. Will post a few more of me walking outside wearing this dress. Would love to get your comments and feedback.
Love your story i can only imagine how nice your breasts look with or without a bra some shelt bras make a great set of breasts look.even.better

So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
saree is always sexy. looks stunnig. love when my wife wear saree and all men lusting over her tummy and back

Thanks @dickhurtz - what kind of ethnic attire turns you on the most and why?? just curious.. I know that many Indian men like the women in sarees (sarong like clothing) but the few caucasian guys whom I have been with say they like the "big ass" of an indian women in tight pants or booty shorts and so curious!!
I truly agree with what these white men saying, yes I'm white 62yo with a sexy 46yo not shared wife, and wondering eye and cock that biggest thrill is secretly fucking friends wife's, always bare naked up inside them, I never ever pullout of another man's wife. ,I sure wish you was my neighbor,,

Reactions: gregnginger
and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.
did you have to work on hubby to make him a beta? or was it his natural calking??

and adding a few pictures. BTW, just noticed that we got "couple certification" as verified. My cuckold hubby is "beyond delighted" and is keen to interact with bulls and fellow cuckolds!!
you sure look sexy hot, even clothed you look so interestingit seductive. "color me anxious"

hi i live on long island new york married i am bi my husband is not the first time he wanted me to tease men was at a nude beach we went to at first i liked walking nude in front of others but after a few times we went he let two men sit very near us to look closer at me i stated to finger me in front of them as i got more turned on they came closer i could feel my husband opening up my cheeks of my butt to let them look i was so turned on by it we still do it and set up same room sex with couples or he will let a male friend come to the house to look with lights bright now i know i am a exhibitionist and love doing it

Attachments

• 20230510_223042.jpg
    20230510_223042.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2017-07-07-16-35-25 (1).png
    Screenshot_2017-07-07-16-35-25 (1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • 20231111_205108.jpg
    20231111_205108.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 120
Thank you @SNJ_Dom for being the first one to like my work! I know I can always count on your loyal followership and patronage! Greatly appreciate it. and of course your suggestions are also welcome. BTW, I met another indian wanna be hotwife recently. She's not active on this site but hoping to woo her here!
That would bbe awesome to get.another woman.imto.the lifestyle not only ad a friend to.go out together to meet guys but to.compare notes and maybe even.double date and each of you date the other guy that.you ladies have had them.before

hi i live on long island new york married i am bi my husband is not the first time he wanted me to tease men was at a nude beach we went to at first i liked walking nude in front of others but after a few times we went he let two men sit very near us to look closer at me i stated to finger me in front of them as i got more turned on they came closer i could feel my husband opening up my cheeks of my butt to let them look i was so turned on by it we still do it and set up same room sex with couples or he will let a male friend come to the house to look with lights bright now i know i am a exhibitionist and love doing it
Interesting tattoos

So yesterday (Sunday), my husband picked a "salwar suit" (pant suit) for my date and filmed me getting into it.. hope this shows you a little bit more of my "brown curves" - as always open to feedback and comments. The date went quite well.. he was quite the gentleman but did not give up any opportunities to feel my boobs and ass as the occassions presented themselves. He was an older gentleman (married but in a loveless marriage) and so had some spunk in him - it was a evening that ended well and cucky was quite happy as well!
Teo dates in.one day is awesome my hotwife did that once
She had a hotwife lunch date didnt expect to see her till 8,/9,o'clock she came home at 4/6 oclock...She said you need to.help.me i asked her why. She said xxx called he wss in town snd wanted yo.spend the night with me SO IM.GOING AS HES ONLY HERE TILL.TOMORROW AM

You look absolutely beautiful in that outfit! If you decide not to post the other videos here, would you be willing to share them with me directly? I'd love to see more of such a sexy and adventurous lady!
)
Your awesome with all
Redpect your tattoos what.are they of and how many

Thank you @SNJ_Dom for being the first one to like my work! I know I can always count on your loyal followership and patronage! Greatly appreciate it. and of course your suggestions are also welcome. BTW, I met another indian wanna be hotwife recently. She's not active on this site but hoping to woo her here!
good luck with her..

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
By the way.. I met 2 more Indian-American wives this past weekend who are into the lifestyle. They had my hubby take some sexy pictures of theirs. They are not active on this site.

By popular request really due to @86cowboy , my hubby decided to edit two small clips which I am updating here. One is just a simple walk of me wearing the dress and the other one is me taking off the top part of the dress to reveal my braless "unhinged" breasts. I did get some really good stares from several men (and some women as well) and indulged the exhibitionist in me. This was a pretty "heady" weekend for me - had a Thanksgiving dinner date with my bull lover - not sure if you all have seen that clip?
You know we all wanna see you from the front as you take that lovely Dress off...

Reactions: toolman2c
great. i always enjoy hearing, directly, from the wives/GFs. you are a great asset to this site.

curious, how do you start a conversation with a wife who is not in the LS? how do you plan to introduce her to the LS & this site?

also, where are you located? US or elsewhere?

great. i always enjoy hearing, directly, from the wives/GFs. you are a great asset to this site.

curious, how do you start a conversation with a wife who is not in the LS? how do you plan to introduce her to the LS & this site?

also, where are you located? US or elsewhere?
Yes - based in the US - getting ready to relocate to the west coast in 2024. I have talked to her about the site and LS and offered that I can share her pics for guys to comment. If it receives good feedback she would consider signing up to the site.