This was just amazing. Never been a fan of reading stories but you just brought it all to reality with that video. Now I'm all invested and intrigued to know more and see more of you too. You are gorgeous

Hi all - so back after a bit of a break with a "different kind of posting" - so met with a bull form the site who will remain anonymous whose girlfriend wanted to experience an "Indian woman" and so had a girl on girl experience a few days back. My cucky hubby loved it especially when she took on a dominant role and wanted me to be tied while she played with my body! Was certainly a different kind of an experience and loved it - her boyfriend of course fucked us both after she had enjoyed with me!

Attachments

• MMP1.jpg
    MMP1.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 306
  • MMP2.jpg
    MMP2.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 306
  • MMP020.mp4
    26.8 MB
  • MMP021.mp4
    9.9 MB
Hi all - so back after a bit of a break with a "different kind of posting" - so met with a bull form the site who will remain anonymous whose girlfriend wanted to experience an "Indian woman" and so had a girl on girl experience a few days back. My cucky hubby loved it especially when she took on a dominant role and wanted me to be tied while she played with my body! Was certainly a different kind of an experience and loved it - her boyfriend of course fucked us both after she had enjoyed with me!
So hot Need to whip u well 😍

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Hi you look amazing hun 💋

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
hi i live on long island new york married i am bi my husband is not the first time he wanted me to tease men was at a nude beach we went to at first i liked walking nude in front of others but after a few times we went he let two men sit very near us to look closer at me i stated to finger me in front of them as i got more turned on they came closer i could feel my husband opening up my cheeks of my butt to let them look i was so turned on by it we still do it and set up same room sex with couples or he will let a male friend come to the house to look with lights bright now i know i am a exhibitionist and love doing it
I would love ❤️ to get with you for a couple of rounds of fun?!?!