Fran and Mr. Love

gr852

Couple
Verified
Gold
I was managing a golf course in NorCal, my ex was 45, I was 51. We had been in the lifestyle for a number of years and enjoyed playing with others.

f2.jpg

There was a member at the club, Mr. Love, early 80's and a widower. He was a sweet man, we played golf a few times of weeks. One day he ask if my Fran and I would like to have dinner with him, I said yes and we set up a date.
Fran had met him before and said he was a beautiful man, tall, white hair, smooth skin and fit.
We had dinner at the club and he suggest we go to a lounge in town. It was a nice place, and had a big dance floor. They played music from the 40's and the number of people there surprised me. We had been there having drinks and watching different couples dance. He ask Fran to dance and I was truly amazed, he was an incredible dancer, could tell Fran was having a ball.
As the night wore on they dance a lot and we all drank a bit. Getting time to leave Fran ask if we could invite Mr. Love to the house for a drink.
We got to the house and as I mixed drinks she excused herself and went to the bedroom. We were having our drinks when she came out of the bedroom dressed in a long thin gown that we could see she was wearing nothing underneath. We were drinking and she ask Mr Love if he minded if we could smoked some cannabis, he said he did not mind but he had never smoke it. I put on some music and we sat in the semi darkness, me in my recliner and the two of them on the couch. He ask her to dance and they got up and holding her tight to his body began a slow grind as they danced.
They dance for what seemed like forever and then sat down on the couch. She was sitting a lot closer to him than she had before and sort of leaned into him. She turned to him and gave him a long lingering tongue lashing kiss. He reached between her legs and began massaging her and she opened them wide. She stood removed her gown and sit back down next to him. She look at me as if to ask approval, I smiled and winked at her. He look at me as if asking for permission, I nodded and smiled.
He lay her back on the couch and began sucking her titties while playing with her pussy. Lowering himself between her legs he began to slowly eating her pussy. I did not have any idea what he was doing but the look on her face told me she was extremely pleased with what he was doing.
He brought her to cum at least 4 times licking both her pussy and ass. He sat up took a big drink and thank her, told her she was his first since his wife died. Fran reach over and began massaging his cock through his pants. She began unbuckling and removing his slacks and he said he was not sure he could perform for her. She just smiled and continued playing with him, getting him semi hard then leaning over and started sucking on his cock. He never achieved a full hard on and he kept apologizing to her saying he wished he could get it up enough to fuck her. She smiled, got up and extended her hand to him, when he got up she led him to our bedroom.
Inside the bedroom she laid him back on the bed and went down on him again. She sucked him, played with his balls and his ass until he had a decent semi hard on. She got up and straddled him and guided him into her extremely wet pussy. The look on his face was a prize. She raised and lowered herself on him slowly and tenderly until he told her that he thought he was going to cum. She got off him and began sucking him again, taking his semi hard cock deep in her mouth, let her tongue work on him until he came in her mouth. She held his cock in her mouth for a long time using her tongue to continue massaging his cock.
She ask if he could stay the night with us, I said of course and we had a few more drinks. Fran slept between the two of us. I awoke at some point and she was sucking on his cock as he reached behind her playing with her pussy and ass.
We had a few evening like that over the next year. Mr Love got very sick and although he could afford caregivers we ask him to move in with us. He passed about three months after. Fran still get a tear when we talk about Mr. Love. Be at peace my dear friend!

Oh, he left Fran his house and a nice amount of cash. We were not expecting that and love him dearly for it.

Last edited: