iamhotwife

Couple
I am new to this forum. My handle is iamhotwife here and on both Tumblr and Sharesome. I was reading many of the threads on here and the more I read the more frustrated I got that so few people exploring hotwifing really understand it. What I was looking for was established couples talking about their experiences not just guys babbling on about fantasies they will never have the balls to talk to their wives about, although we expect a good amount of that, where are the real couples who hotwife to enhance their marriage?
About us:
We are an average next door type couple in a long term 30 year secure marriage. We have been into this for most of that time starting when we were just dating. Of course we have had our ups and downs in that time, but what couple hasn't?
We will share our experiences freely with anyone who is interested in hearing what it means for us and how it has enhanced our lives both physically and mentally. Stay tuned and feel free to ask anything!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_081243_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_081243_Gallery.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 213
You had been here about 20 to 25 minutes on a site with thousands of threads and you criticise the site. Premature methinks when anyone who know free websites appreciates that it is a lot like panning for gold...much dross and a few real gold nuggets...it takes times to find the nuggets...be patient ismy advice 😉

You are pretty much spot on rega the posts here. Although there are more than a few real couples, ourselves included. You just have to sift through the junk.

Reactions: Smartdombull
You had been here about 20 to 25 minutes on a site with thousands of threads and you criticise the site. Premature methinks when anyone who know free websites appreciates that it is a lot like panning for gold...much dross and a few real gold nuggets...it takes times to find the nuggets...be patient ismy advice 😉
Ok so clearly you missed the point.

I am new to this forum. My handle is iamhotwife here and on both Tumblr and Sharesome. I was reading many of the threads on here and the more I read the more frustrated I got that so few people exploring hotwifing really understand it. What I was looking for was established couples talking about their experiences not just guys babbling on about fantasies they will never have the balls to talk to their wives about, although we expect a good amount of that, where are the real couples who hotwife to enhance their marriage?
About us:
We are an average next door type couple in a long term 30 year secure marriage. We have been into this for most of that time starting when we were just dating. Of course we have had our ups and downs in that time, but what couple hasn't?
We will share our experiences freely with anyone who is interested in hearing what it means for us and how it has enhanced our lives both physically and mentally. Stay tuned and feel free to ask anything!
I agree my wife and i got into.the lifestyle about 4 years ago. It stated with ys about one night of intense sex after being married for over 20 years sometimes marriage can get mundane She said to.me that she wondered what it woukd be lije to be with another man we discussed it and i said ok.. We decided that she could do it within a month but that itcwoukd be a surprise to me to keep things exciting.. I came home she was all.dressed to go out..When she went to.leave i went to.kiss her. She pushed me away . She said dont wait up. She went out .when she came home about 3 am ..The next few days we talked about it.. That's what started us on the way to the lifestyle it has been very rewarding for us please ask anything .. All what uou read here is 100 percent true ..I would love to chat more with you

About us:
We are an average next door type couple in a long term 30 year secure marriage. We have been into this for most of that time starting when we were just dating. Of course said I was sick and never heard of a husband watching his wife with another man!we have had our ups and downs in that time, but what couple hasn't?
My hot brown skin Latina

About us:
You are soooo right! Drives me crazy. The majority on here just seems to be guys who WANT their wives to me Hotwifes, but either don't have the balls to tell their wife, or their wife is simply not interested. Thank you for bringing this up.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
About us:
love the picture & the message.

Reactions: Twyler