Gf not into it, but I want to convince her to dirty talk about fucking other guys

Hi, gf and I are both 21. I’ve been interested in this thing for a while don’t think I’m ready for the real thing but I really enjoy hearing any stories about nights out where she’s been flirted with and there was even a scenario where she was out for her bday with me when a male friend was all over her all night kissing neck and she turned away from his kisses etc. That’s something I really enjoyed seeing and she had a smile on her face. But everytime I bring it up (probably on 2 times) she doesn’t want to talk about it. I’ve told her about my fantasy but she isn’t v confident with dirty talk and doesn’t like the idea of fucking other men. Any advice on how I can get her to come around?

I asked her one time which one of my friends at the time (12 years ago) she found attractive enough to fuck. It got her mind turning and the rest just sort of fell in to place. Your mileage may vary though

As with all early days the key is start softly especially if they are shy, scaring her to death with talks of gangbangs and massive clocks may work on a handful and certainly not everyone.
If you don't know her life beware of possible trauma/sexual abuse.

So where to start, bring in talking about fantasy .. being watched, her eyes closed and feeling hands and fingers exploring not sure if its you or someone else.. eyes closed could also be in the dark .

Have her share too watch for signs of her becoming aroused more.
Then add a third person, making sure you are clear it's a guy.. maybe watching then building up to walking and stepping closer, asking if she would enjoy the thought, and seeing his cock.. all this time YOU are playing with her get her in the mood first.

Try these first few tentative steps see how your lady responds..

Good luck and remember do not push!

Reactions: john2676
Hi, gf and I are both 21. I’ve been interested in this thing for a while don’t think I’m ready for the real thing but I really enjoy hearing any stories about nights out where she’s been flirted with and there was even a scenario where she was out for her bday with me when a male friend was all over her all night kissing neck and she turned away from his kisses etc. That’s something I really enjoyed seeing and she had a smile on her face. But everytime I bring it up (probably on 2 times) she doesn’t want to talk about it. I’ve told her about my fantasy but she isn’t v confident with dirty talk and doesn’t like the idea of fucking other men. Any advice on how I can get her to come around?
You can't teach a fish to climb a tree. She's just not into it, so to her you won't be convincing, you'll appear pushy. Sometimes we just have to accept that and find other ways to fulfill our needs.

Rim her ass or lick her pussy and then ask her do you like two guys doing this

Reactions: Asslover62
Get her drunk. Take her out to a few bars. Leave her at the bar or standing somewhere while she is tipsy. Have no doubt men will come talk to her if she is dressed sexy and on her own. Take a while coming back to her. They will approcah her then. Watch feom the othersode of the bar. Mention you had a dream that tou had a threesome with another guy. Plant that intonher head. Get a Dildo. Have her fuck the dildo while sucking you.

Say to her imagine that was another guys cock. She will love it. Ask her to show u what she would do. Watch her fuck that cock. Switch ends have your cock inside her. Make her suck the dildo . Ask her what she would do to anther guy if he had his c rock hard cock in her mouth. Watch her go. Then get her to talk dirty. Say to her ... tell me you want 2 dicks . Ask her again tell me u want 2 cocks.

See if that does the trick then after u had sex. Talk about it. She be horny as fuck. If she wants it she will talk about it

Good luck

i think you might need to slow down a little if she's pulling away. The main thing is she needs to know that you love her and care about her so she feels secure and not that you want to go off with other girls or anything too. Also some people don't like it so that is also a consideration. You could say you had a dream that she'd got with some guy and you were angry at first but then had really hot make up sex and it turned you on...

I am an older guy 61 with over 30 years lifestyle experience who stays fit. I have been in several long-term sharing relationships. I have also been a 3rd joining many sharing couples for long-term relationships. I have worked a couple of newbie couples as well. At my age i am able to enjoy sex with fun couples and occasional solo females of all ages by being trustworthy and relaxed focusing on their needs first.

So here goes on how you get her interested in your fantasy; you stop focusing on your fantasy and ask here what is/are her fantasy or fantasies. Then try to deliver her vision if her fantasy is able to accomplished. If not then spend a lot of time with her fantasy, talking about it during sex. You may get a "I don't have a fantasy", which is bullshit. Keep pressing because if they don't have a fantasy persey, they will have components of what gets them excited. I had an ex partner that didn't have a complete fantasy she did have a thing for showers and having her feet washed.

Start with whatever she gives you to work on her turn-ons. After a sufficient amount of time focused on her fantasy, probably no more than 2 weeks, work in her fantasy to yours. You might have to be creative here, but I have never had two individual fantasies of couples that couldn't be joined at some level.

Pay attention to her. Smile everytime you greet her. Then create a fantasy story of your fantasy, BUT in the fantasy there should be lots of the words focused on her beauty, her body description, her sexiness in your fantasy, then thank her for being your fantasy woman. Keep up focused on her, making her feel sexy and the only women for you, then insert your fantasy.

The key to this process is 2 parts; focus on her wants and desires first (not yours,) then incorporate her fantasy into yours, then focus in how sexy she looks in your fantasy. 🤩

Learn to do sexual sex talk, trying to be creative. When in doubt use Webster Thesaurus so you avoid being repetitive.

If you want her to be your fantasy, you have to be her fantasy by making her paramount in your eyes. If you can do this you will be rewarded with a woman who "wants" to be there rather a reluctant wife "having," to be there.

I'm in the same situation...
I wanted to watch her with another guy..but her being the way she is I know she won't unless it comes across as her idea..
She's not into anal which is something I wanted to try..she would get annoyed if I tried anything like it, so I planted the idea and would gently rub myself against her.. before long she said to try it.. she won't do anything deep but doesn't mind a bit.. so I'm using that experience to try and give her the impression it's her idea.. women won't be pushed into anything they're not comfortable with..so simply planting the seed and waiting for it to grow is the only way..

Reactions: Jacob ryan 1992
I'm in the same situation...
I wanted to watch her with another guy..but her being the way she is I know she won't unless it comes across as her idea..
She's not into anal which is something I wanted to try..she would get annoyed if I tried anything like it, so I planted the idea and would gently rub myself against her.. before long she said to try it.. she won't do anything deep but doesn't mind a bit.. so I'm using that experience to try and give her the impression it's her idea.. women won't be pushed into anything they're not comfortable with..so simply planting the seed and waiting for it to grow is the only way..
If u really want this to happen. Stop fucking her simple. Make her horny af and desperate for dick. Buy a dildo and fuck her with that so she feels the desire of having a human fuck her. She will slowly start wanting ur fantasy

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it. I have 15 photos posted here:
https://imgur.com/uHQvmkx
https://imgur.com/aMXqXap
https://imgur.com/mKJmUZs
https://imgur.com/4hb4WxK
https://imgur.com/GBq2fbu
https://imgur.com/iETGkRj
https://imgur.com/grwAub1
https://imgur.com/lQF6Hx2
https://imgur.com/ZsS584W
https://imgur.com/UMY7AUo