Girlfriend with best friend fantasy

Ever since I lived with my best friend and heard him fucking this girl, I would have this fantasy of me coming home and finding him fucking my girlfriend. I would walk in, hear pounding and think it was just him fucking some new girl. But then, while I am listening outside the door, I would hear a familiar voice saying “Fuck me harder daddy”. At first I would be upset and my heart would fall into my stomach, but then the moans would get louder, and I would start stroking my hard cock. I’ve made my girlfriend make noise, but she’s never sounded how the girls my friend would fuck sounded. Ever since, I have have dreams and fantasies of it.

She once found out about my fantasy, and she was not ok with it, so it’ll only be a fantasy, but man do I wish it could be a reality. I love chatting about her if anyone is ever interested

My wife of 24 years fucked my best friend from way back when we were dating. He was my roommate and he was a groomsman in the wedding party. A couple years ago after we started this journey into cuckolding, he moved close by and my wife convinced him to have sex with her. We both drove to his place and he as a little nervous. I told him it was ok for him to be with my wife no he was still hesitant. My wife told me to take my clothes off and show him my caged cock. After seeing me in my cage, his hesitation went away and they had sex. I was happy for both of them for this experience because I knew they were attracted to each other way back.

Ever since I lived with my best friend and heard him fucking this girl, I would have this fantasy of me coming home and finding him fucking my girlfriend. I would walk in, hear pounding and think it was just him fucking some new girl. But then, while I am listening outside the door, I would hear a familiar voice saying “Fuck me harder daddy”. At first I would be upset and my heart would fall into my stomach, but then the moans would get louder, and I would start stroking my hard cock. I’ve made my girlfriend make noise, but she’s never sounded how the girls my friend would fuck sounded. Ever since, I have have dreams and fantasies of it.

She once found out about my fantasy, and she was not ok with it, so it’ll only be a fantasy, but man do I wish it could be a reality. I love chatting about her if anyone is ever interested
I can relate to it being stuck as a fantasy. Good story

Reactions: Likes2watchx
Would love to know more! Drinking?
short version, no drinking involved, It was 2 summers ago my buddy dropped over on a Sunday after he attended a wedding the day before. The 3 of us were chilling out on the back patio he asked if we wanted to see some of the pix from the wedding he had on his phone, he pulled them up and started showing us then my wife got his phone to start scrolling through the shots and commenting on the pix, it looked like a nice clean typical wedding, She was just scrolling through them and suddenly she gasps and started laughing, She looked at my good friend and said I think there are some shots there not from the wedding, LOL he grabbed back his phone and apologized, he had to know what was coming. I said no need to be sorry show her you dick pix if you want, the next ten minutes she scrolled through and made comments on how much longer his cock was than mine, The next comment was from her was this is not your cock in the pix so prove it, I just laughed and gave her a nod. She knew what to do next, My buddy was a little embarrassed at first, Out come his long dick, thin but very welcoming for the wife, I'm pretty sure she was good and wet at that point. I just said to her well don't you want to feel the difference??? Go for it, well it did not take but 2 seconds for her to start tugging on his dick, he got rock hard instantly. Thank god the neighbors were not out. She ended up on her knees and gave him from his description the best fucking head he has ever had, He shot his load in her hair, LOL, we all giggled and just carried on like another normal day. Two weeks later we invited him to fuck her while I watched, It was a great night, That's another story..

short version, no drinking involved, It was 2 summers ago my buddy dropped over on a Sunday after he attended a wedding the day before. The 3 of us were chilling out on the back patio he asked if we wanted to see some of the pix from the wedding he had on his phone, he pulled them up and started showing us then my wife got his phone to start scrolling through the shots and commenting on the pix, it looked like a nice clean typical wedding, She was just scrolling through them and suddenly she gasps and started laughing, She looked at my good friend and said I think there are some shots there not from the wedding, LOL he grabbed back his phone and apologized, he had to know what was coming. I said no need to be sorry show her you dick pix if you want, the next ten minutes she scrolled through and made comments on how much longer his cock was than mine, The next comment was from her was this is not your cock in the pix so prove it, I just laughed and gave her a nod. She knew what to do next, My buddy was a little embarrassed at first, Out come his long dick, thin but very welcoming for the wife, I'm pretty sure she was good and wet at that point. I just said to her well don't you want to feel the difference??? Go for it, well it did not take but 2 seconds for her to start tugging on his dick, he got rock hard instantly. Thank god the neighbors were not out. She ended up on her knees and gave him from his description the best fucking head he has ever had, He shot his load in her hair, LOL, we all giggled and just carried on like another normal day. Two weeks later we invited him to fuck her while I watched, It was a great night, That's another story..
sample

Attachments

• 23710009b.jpg
    23710009b.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 96
Goddamn that’s fucking. Is your buddy still fucking your wife ?

Super hot!

Reactions: Samberg503

I would love to hear about Your stories and fantasies about your girlfriend!

I've been fantasizing of my best friend fucking my wife alot lately. I've always wanted to have a mfm 3some with my wife. When we met he always complimented how how I was lucky to have a pretty wife. I do trust him with everything. I've even told him about my fantasy. He said he love to join us. I have her picture and videos with him and he loves it. I have shared this fantasy with my wife but never told her who it would be. She's gets turned when we talk about in bed but too scared to try it. I respect that so don't push her