Bull for best friend fantasy

One of my biggest fantasy’s is for one of my best friend to pull me to the side and tell me how him and his girl have been “experimenting” and need my help for something they wanna try. He tells me how he wants me to fuck his girlfriend infront of him as he watches. He sees how she looks at my bronze skin and muscles and knows she needs more than he is giving her. Soon, they begin inviting me out with them for nights out on the town which end up with me flirting, groping, and fucking her brains out. Eventually she’d just call me whenever she wanted to get dicked down no matter if hubby was around or not 😈

Our bull was also best man in our wedding and fucked her right from the start while I was put into a chastity cage. I was pussy free on our wedding night and had to listen from another room as he fucked my new bride in the bridal bed.They have been together ever since while I'm only her husband in name. She loves to tease me and tell me how good it is to be in bed with a real man while reassuring me that I'll never get any. All I am to her is a houseboy, doing all the chores around the house and kowtowing to her lover.