Greetings from Tasmania

launben

Hi, my name is Ben.
I'm a middle-aged white guy and I live in northern Tasmania, the southern island state of Australia.
I would like for my wife and I to live the hotwife lifestyle but alas, my wife just isn;t into it; so it remains a fantasy for me unless she changes her mind.
In the interim, I hope to get to know some of you here.

Reactions: robandkate
Hi, my name is Ben.
I'm a middle-aged white guy and I live in northern Tasmania, the southern island state of Australia.
I would like for my wife and I to live the hotwife lifestyle but alas, my wife just isn;t into it; so it remains a fantasy for me unless she changes her mind.
In the interim, I hope to get to know some of you here.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have some fun here.

I cannot offer advice on how to get your wife to become a hotwife. That is a very personal decision for every woman. I wish you luck in that endeavor.

If you would enjoy exchanging private messages with a husband who enjoys being married to a hotwife, I would be happy to share stories and pics of my wife's fun with other men. My wife has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. With my encouragement my wife has been happily spreading her legs for other men for years.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: launben
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have some fun here.

I cannot offer advice on how to get your wife to become a hotwife. That is a very personal decision for every woman. I wish you luck in that endeavor.

If you would enjoy exchanging private messages with a husband who enjoys being married to a hotwife, I would be happy to share stories and pics of my wife's fun with other men. My wife has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. With my encouragement my wife has been happily spreading her legs for other men for years.

Rob
Hi Rob.
Thank you for the invite! I would love to get your perspective as a husband to a hotwife. That would be brilliant! Thank you for your support.