Had the most amazing dream last night

Cuckwannabe1976

Male
Gold
For the past few years I have been having cuckold fantasies about my wife. The more I see guys hit on her the more turned on I get. We play in bed and fantasize but she never really says she would do it. Yesterday while making love I grabbed her small dildo cause it's her favorite. It's wasn't enough. For the first time she asked for the big fleshy one and began to use it on herself while I kissed her and stroked my own cock. She was moaning hard and I asked her if HIS cock felt good and she came saying yes. I almost came. Then she grabbed my cock and she wanted me to fuck her with her thick fake cock so I did, boom orgasm number two. I'm dripping cum at this point. So she then said I need a real cock, looked at me and said, we just give me yours I guess. As I slid in she began to cum for what seemed 10 minutes all while screaming and running the vibe in her clit. I then shot stream after stream into her and we both collapsed on the bed.
Last night's dream...
I woke up all night with huge hard ons. Then I began to remember my dream which kept coming back after I'd fall asleep again. The dream started up where the real sex we had ended. We got of the bed and she said, "so you wanna be a cuckold?" I replied cautiously " yes". She then told me about the sexy black man that was a client of hers at the bank. I remember her telling me about him before and me getting very jealous. She told me they have been texting. As I got jealous and i got mad I also felt my cock get hard. She noticed and smiled. "Guess he likes the idea too huh?" referring to my now very stiff 6 inches. I was so embarrassed. So she came over and pulled out my cock and stroked as she told me what they planned. OMG they already planned something! I almost came as her fingers began to move. She teased me over and over edging me, and told me something I was shocked. "I have a deal, if don't cum while I tell you what we have planned, I won't do it and this cuck thing will stay a fantasy". Boom I came all over her hand, my stomach, and even hit my face. She smiled with an evil grin and said "well ill text him and let him know it's on" I didn't even get to hear what they planned, I was defeated. My dream fast forwarded to Friday night and she was dressed in a tight white ahort dress(in the pic) and no panties no bra. I was begging g her to reconsider but my hard cock told her otherwise. I tried looking in her phone for clues, nothing. I drilled her, which made her want him even more showing how weak I was. Then the doorbell. I heard o e of my daughters say "I'll get it." It was done. My fantasy was reality, all I could do is wait for her to come home a freshly fucked, satisfied wife. She leaned down and kissed me and told me she loved me and to not wait up. Then I chased her to the door to beg her not to do it...then I saw him and cried. I have lost her pussy forever. A few moments later....

I woke up with a hard cock and cum in my boxers. I hope this happens.

Attachments

• 852526E5-7033-489E-BACC-5C2564F1136F.jpeg
    852526E5-7033-489E-BACC-5C2564F1136F.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 78