Still one of my favorite images. I captured this in 2006, the first time my wife was ever exposed to one of our neighbors. We were home alone, and she was trying on different tops before we went out. She walked out of the bathroom topless and locked eyes with our neighbor, who she did not know had come over. She immediately covered her breasts with her arms and told me I should have told her somebody was there.

There had been some flirting between my wife and this guy, but I knew she was not as upset as she was telling me. Rather than running out of the room, she remained and talked and allowed her hand to move up her arm to give our neighbor a look at her rock-hard nipple.

Three months later, my wife and the neighbor had sex for the first time. She still insists that coming out topless and allowing her tit to be revealed was not purposeful.

NippleView.png

Still one of my favorite images. I captured this in 2006, the first time my wife was ever exposed to one of our neighbors. We were home alone, and she was trying on different tops before we went out. She walked out of the bathroom topless and locked eyes with our neighbor, who she did not know had come over. She immediately covered her breasts with her arms and told me I should have told her somebody was there.

There had been some flirting between my wife and this guy, but I knew she was not as upset as she was telling me. Rather than running out of the room, she remained and talked and allowed her hand to move up her arm to give our neighbor a look at her rock-hard nipple.

Three months later, my wife and the neighbor had sex for the first time. She still insists that coming out topless and allowing her tit to be revealed was not purposeful.

Great sexy pic

Reactions: Couple4MFM

I wouldnt be able to resist flirting with this sexy lady either! I seriously have the wrong neighbors 😂😂😂