Happily married

Women want what other women have. Your wife has a good friend who's getting some recreational sex on the side. Your wife wants that too and it appears she's getting it. This must be very exciting for you! I think these two women will collaborate and discuss how to eventually spring it on their husbands they've been cheating on them, after they're convinced it's safe to do so. Do you know the other guy? The husband of your wife's friend who's been cheating on her husband?

She was at the random location for about one hour last night. I don’t know if there are any tech experts in this thread but how often does the location tracking on iPhone fuck up and show an incorrect location?
She never mentioned leaving the festival after I picked her up. We got home and she went straight to bed without an attempt to initiate sex.

Reactions: Riker41 and V-slag
Have a conversation with her this morning tell her you were excited by the thought she might have got hit on yesterday
I worry that if she knew I was okay with her cheating then it might take the excitement away, I want her to get a huge rush when she fucks other men. For now I’m very happy with the idea she cheats on me while she’s out with her friends, which it looks like she’s doing!

Sorry I’ve been absent for a little while. My wife went out with her friends on Saturday afternoon for drinks. I gave her a lift to meet her friends and her friend gave her a lift home. While she was getting ready she really seemed to over emphasise how she’s wearing her “bug knickers which aren’t sexy”. So as you know I track her location and at one point she’s right in a B&B. I looked on google street view and there was no bar attached to the place. She got home after 10 and she seem pretty tipsy. The next day she was really hungover, she couldn’t even get out of bed. She told me about her night and said how disappointed she was that all of her friends left around 7pm, the exact time her location changed to the B&B. All of her friends live local so none of them would be staying the night there. Could be totally innocent but I think there might be more to this…

Sorry I’ve been absent for a little while. My wife went out with her friends on Saturday afternoon for drinks. I gave her a lift to meet her friends and her friend gave her a lift home. While she was getting ready she really seemed to over emphasise how she’s wearing her “bug knickers which aren’t sexy”. So as you know I track her location and at one point she’s right in a B&B. I looked on google street view and there was no bar attached to the place. She got home after 10 and she seem pretty tipsy. The next day she was really hungover, she couldn’t even get out of bed. She told me about her night and said how disappointed she was that all of her friends left around 7pm, the exact time her location changed to the B&B. All of her friends live local so none of them would be staying the night there. Could be totally innocent but I think there might be more to this…
Dude shes absolutely fucking around on you.

We used to be happily married, then I told my wife about my desires. She thought about it, then it happened to an old love. She saw that everything would be fine with me and then he completely agreed to it. She started contacting her old friends and then he took this picture with me. (Természetesen magyarul.) Our marriage has been even happier since then. She enjoys life as if she were a young girl again. And I can live a wonderful new life with my little penis. I am happy as a cuckold! I advise you to be brave!

44407537.jpg

I’m definitely not at the stage where I’m ready to tell my wife about my fantasy but I am dying for her to shag another man. Sorry if this is frowned upon but next time she’s out with her friends am able to use this site to arrange for someone to make a move on her and test her? See if you can go all the way with her?

I’ve started to have dreams more regularly. Lately in my dream we are on holiday and I’ll head back up to the hotel room and leave my wife by the pool, she’ll get chatting with someone and go back to their hotel room. We’re going on holiday soon that I guess that’s why my dreams are going wild.

I’ve started to have dreams more regularly. Lately in my dream we are on holiday and I’ll head back up to the hotel room and leave my wife by the pool, she’ll get chatting with someone and go back to their hotel room. We’re going on holiday soon that I guess that’s why my dreams are going wild.
Maybe you're holding yourself back a little when she comes back from initiating sex because you are worried?

One thing you can share with her maybe is that you had these dreams of her being with other men and you thought you'd be upset with them but they actually really turned you on. That she's your sexy queen getting the exciting sex that she needs and being a little cheeky about it while you're not there. Say something like, "it's weird but I find it kind of kinky".

Then just don't say anything and see what she says. Its a good way to start letting her know it turns you on.

Maybe you're holding yourself back a little when she comes back from initiating sex because you are worried?

One thing you can share with her maybe is that you had these dreams of her being with other men and you thought you'd be upset with them but they actually really turned you on. That she's your sexy queen getting the exciting sex that she needs and being a little cheeky about it while you're not there. Say something like, "it's weird but I find it kind of kinky".

Then just don't say anything and see what she says. Its a good way to start letting her know it turns you on.
I think this is a great idea and one I hadn’t actually thought of, I just need to find the right time to do it. I’m getting to a point where this fantasy is getting too much to keep to myself. Dreaming about it frequently is too much. I can’t wait to see her in her bikini on holiday and watch for other guys checking her out.

I think this is a great idea and one I hadn’t actually thought of, I just need to find the right time to do it. I’m getting to a point where this fantasy is getting too much to keep to myself. Dreaming about it frequently is too much. I can’t wait to see her in her bikini on holiday and watch for other guys checking her out.
I bet loads of guys check her out in a bikini. You can't really help that can you? I bet she probably likes it a bit too....

You can let me know how it goes. I think at first just talk about one thing like a dream or something. Keep it just a little to not overwhelm and just see how she reacts.

Happy to chat more once you see how it goes.

Reactions: footfandave