Has anybody else though anout and wanted to see your wife roughly took

I think youre talking about powerplay, dominance etc...not really rape.
I hope.
its one of those words that's very powerful for a lot of people in a negative way.

[QUOTE = "Sluttywifetam, post: 34635, member: 9896"] J'ai toujours eu le fantasme de voir ma femme violée durement et brutalement. Non pas tabassé mais giflé et forcé. Le type qui la fait se rendre compte qu'il la baise quoi qu'il arrive. Je veux qu'elle pleure et ait peur. Je veux qu'il lui fasse faire une sale merde coquine qu'elle ne ferait jamais. J'ai même vendu un téléphone à mon voisin. J'ai volontairement laissé un tas de photos de lingerie et de lingerie nues pour le mettre au travail et le faire. C'est un tweaker que je me suis dit pendant quelques jours, qui est excité et je l'emmène. Il est venu et sa femme était charmante, il a sorti sa queue et sa femme l'a sucé. Il avait environ 10 pouces et elle en est tombée amoureuse. Il ne pensait pas que j'étais chez moi. Mais j'aurais aimé qu'elle joue difficilement, car je crois qu'il avait déjà en tête de le prendre d'une manière ou d'une autre.
Je la viol avec violence grave !

I value and respect my wife too much to see her raped ! I don't think ANY woman should be raped against her will, and I would probably beat the shit out of anyone who tried.
However, that being said.......I would LOVE to see my wife enjoy herself with a gangbang, and see her take multiple loads of cum from a group of guys with a smile on her face ! :) I am even OK with her getting fucked a little rough (hair pulling, ass smacking, and fucked a little hard) as LONG AS SHE IS INTO IT AND IT"S HER IDEA.
NOBODY should be forced to do anything against their will.

I value and respect my wife too much to see her raped ! I don't think ANY woman should be raped against her will, and I would probably beat the shit out of anyone who tried.
However, that being said.......I would LOVE to see my wife enjoy herself with a gangbang, and see her take multiple loads of cum from a group of guys with a smile on her face ! :) I am even OK with her getting fucked a little rough (hair pulling, ass smacking, and fucked a little hard) as LONG AS SHE IS INTO IT AND IT"S HER IDEA.
NOBODY should be forced to do anything against their will.
Je suis tout à fait d'accord !

Rape is a truly horrendous thing do do to a woman. I would die inside if my wife got raped. But powerplay and have her nearly in tears with her consent i find a huge turn on.i am fairly well hung and sometimes my wife finds it uncomfortable. She wont let me stop but knowing im big enough to cause her discomfort is a major turn on for me and my wife.

Reactions: MANULIM
If possible she could consent to a rape scenario, but not know who ? That would leave trauma out of it and fulfill the fantasy. And you could secretly watch.
I played one out one SATURDAY MORNING She left the door open
( unlock) I crept upstairs it was a rush and scary at the same time she
pretended to be a sleep I turn her over put my hand over her mouth
ask if anybody else was home she shook her head no I handcuffed her to the headboard
un- did her nightgown top when I French kiss her mouth I could tell she was
ready to get fantasy rape fuck cause it was hot I fuck her mouth first then I tape gag her
to keep her quiet while I ate her pussy then I fuck her I couldn't wait to lose my nut
cause I was blue balling all morning on the way there I NUTTED all over her nice tits
and she was helpless to do anything about it

Last edited:
I've always had the fantasy of seeing my wife raped hard and rough. Not beat up but slapped around and gotten forced . The guy making her realise he's fucking her no matter what. I want her to cry and be scared. I want him to make her do some nasty kinky shit she would never do. I even sold my neighbor guy a phone I purposely left a bunch of naked and lingerie pics on to get him worked up and do it. He's a tweaker I figured up for a few days get horny and take her. He did come down and wife was flirty and he pulled his cock out and wife sucked him off. He had around 10 inches and she fell in love with it. He didn't think I was home. But I wish she would have played hard to get because I believe he already had it in his mind she was getting him off one way or another. I don't care who it is I just want it to happen
She looks awesome,

I've always had the fantasy of seeing my wife raped hard and rough. Not beat up but slapped around and gotten forced . The guy making her realise he's fucking her no matter what. I want her to cry and be scared. I want him to make her do some nasty kinky shit she would never do. I even sold my neighbor guy a phone I purposely left a bunch of naked and lingerie pics on to get him worked up and do it. He's a tweaker I figured up for a few days get horny and take her. He did come down and wife was flirty and he pulled his cock out and wife sucked him off. He had around 10 inches and she fell in love with it. He didn't think I was home. But I wish she would have played hard to get because I believe he already had it in his mind she was getting him off one way or another. I don't care who it is I just want it to happen
and, reluctant as she was, you want her cumming from being used

You want her to cry and be scared?
Your an asshole.

You want her to cry and be scared?
Your an asshole.
We are all different but I have to agree with you on this one, if a man makes my wife cry or be scared he will be the next to be crying and most probably begging for some mercy which I will not show him. I cannot imagine allowing any person make a person that I love scared, crying, or even just uncomfortable; there would be immediate and severe consequences. I am no gallant knight but I do take very good care of the ones I love!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks like fun to me!!!

We are all different but I have to agree with you on this one, if a man makes my wife cry or be scared he will be the next to be crying and most probably begging for some mercy which I will not show him. I cannot imagine allowing any person make a person that I love scared, crying, or even just uncomfortable; there would be immediate and severe consequences. I am no gallant knight but I do take very good care of the ones I love!!!!!!!!!!!!
What he said!

Reactions: someadultfun69