Has your wife ever surprised you with a new bull she found herself?

In the beginning she was very hesitant to even try to do any type of cuckold play (didn't want to bring anyone else into our marriage)...but she got very bold & surpassed what I EVER thought she was capable of. Started sending me & her boyfriends videos of her getting off. From prude to way hot...amazing ;)

Attachments

• 1588.mp4
    3.3 MB
My wife started fucking our friend about a month ago. She is so excited now since she started having sex with him she says she is wet all the time like a young girl. She told me last night she is on the hunt for her next cocks. She has been extremely flirty and literally aggressive slut around other men. She said I’m now a cuckold. Has never been like this.

My wife started fucking our friend about a month ago. She is so excited now since she started having sex with him she says she is wet all the time like a young girl. She told me last night she is on the hunt for her next cocks. She has been extremely flirty and literally aggressive slut around other men. She said I’m now a cuckold. Has never been like this.
I’m proud of your wife. Need more like her