Has your wife ever told you I want the dildo this time??

Has your wife ever told you I want the dildo this time, not you??

• No never

• No, but I wish she would

• No, but she uses them all the time behind my back

• Yes, she did but only the one time

• Yes, if she hasn't had a big cock for a while

• Yes, she love to show off with them and let me see how hard she cums with them

• Yes, but wish she would let me use them on her more often

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sometimes I tell my lover I just want to either fuck myself or have you fuck me with one of my many dildo's tonight, does you wife/gf do the same to you.

Yes, it is funny as my wife never was into dildos. i bought her a Purple one before but she never was interested and just played with her vibrators.. we just went on a vacation together and I bought her a lifelike realistic dildo and now she can’t get enough. Now she wants it everytime we have sex and and i can tell how excited she is fucking it.

• Love
Reactions: frejef and Cathy
Yes, it is funny as my wife never was into dildos. i bought her a Purple one before but she never was interested and just played with her vibrators.. we just went on a vacation together and I bought her a lifelike realistic dildo and now she can’t get enough. Now she wants it everytime we have sex and and i can tell how excited she is fucking it.
dildo's used properly will give her orgasm like she wouldn't believe

Reactions: goodhubby
dildo's used properly will give her orgasm like she wouldn't believe
Yes I can tell. First time I used it on her she went wild…. She said it was like “super heaven”…. ans I have to admit i get just as excited watching her with it…

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Yes I can tell. First time I used it on her she went wild…. She said it was like “super heaven”…. ans I have to admit i get just as excited watching her with it…
was the dildo her first big cock for a while, that maybe why she lost control

was the dildo her first big cock for a while, that maybe why she lost control
yes it was a bit bigger…. Not so thick but definitely longer.. But the interesting thing is she never was interested in her purple dildo but the realistic cock really seems to turns her on….

yes it was a bit bigger…. Not so thick but definitely longer.. But the interesting thing is she never was interested in her purple dildo but the realistic cock really seems to turns her on….
maybe it reminds her of an ex, or its just the erotic look of it that's got her hot for it, after all cock is cock, even its a rubber cock, lol

It will most likely turn her on even more, her pussy will now be use to the extra size so you saying that won't make her not want to use it as much, she will only want bigger

Are you going to be brave enough to tell her you love seeing another big cock pleasuring her better than you can
Yes I already told her I love watching her with her dildo, but haven’t brought up about seeing her with the real thing…. But I think it is moving quickly in that direction..l

my guy use to ask me things like.

you look so sexy and hot babe,
you sexy smile tells me you love that big cock babe,
babe I love you cumming like that
bane it make you moan so much more, OMG you so hot babe
hold it next to my cock to compare them
bay you pussy love being so full?
look how hard you nipples are babe??
never seen you so horny babe,
i want to see you cum on it babe,
go deeper with it babe??
please suck my cock while I fuck you with it babe??,
can you really take a cock that big??
how was your biggest ever, was he you best lover
have you ever cum that hard before?
is that the biggest thing tour ever had in your pussy, then after a while is that your biggest cock ever??
is bigger better??
do you wist it was a real cock that size??
I love to see you squirm and moan like that a real big cock

I'm sure you get the picture

maybe it reminds her of an ex, or its just the erotic look of it that's got her hot for it, after all cock is cock, even its a rubber cock, lol
my guy use to ask me things like.

you look so sexy and hot babe,
you sexy smile tells me you love that big cock babe,
babe I love you cumming like that
bane it make you moan so much more, OMG you so hot babe
hold it next to my cock to compare them
bay you pussy love being so full?
look how hard you nipples are babe??
never seen you so horny babe,
i want to see you cum on it babe,
go deeper with it babe??
please suck my cock while I fuck you with it babe??,
can you really take a cock that big??
how was your biggest ever, was he you best lover
have you ever cum that hard before?
is that the biggest thing tour ever had in your pussy, then after a while is that your biggest cock ever??
is bigger better??
do you wist it was a real cock that size??
I love to see you squirm and moan like that a real big cock

I'm sure you get the picture
What did you tell him? Where did it go from there?

I believe now she has been using that big dildo, if its her biggest cock ever she will want to try a real one the size, if she has had big before it will bring back memories of her ex's and light her fire for big cock again

Reactions: funcpl4u
I believe now she has been using that big dildo, if its her biggest cock ever she will want to try a real one the size, if she has had big before it will bring back memories of her ex's and light her fire for big cock again
what's your thoughts