Has your wife or GF ever do a public cum walk?

randic69

Couple
Gold
One of our theater visits my wife had 5 guys and me cum on her tits. Her chest and neck were completely covered and usually she has taken the little hand towel we bring with and cleans herself up after. This time she left and just pulled her tank top back up causing the cum to soak through while leaving a lot still visable. It was the middle of the day this visit and she walked out just like that and didn't touch it all the way home. It was one of the hottest things she has ever done! Anyone else have similar experiences?

Every man on here enjoys ur adventures!
Sucking cock in the mens room...you are
Indeed an inspired slut!
Then asking the bartender for napkins to wipe it off? Fabulous. I'm surprised he didn't take you back to the toilet to blow him..

Then you could have your hubby or boyfriend clean it all off...with his tongue!

My exwife used to love walking back home knickerless and let the cum of the guy she had fucked run down her legs. I would wait up for her and the sight used to make me almost cum there and then, but when I told my exgf what my ex wife did she went one further and insisted on getting home on public transport I.e. bus, train etc. She always wore short dresses or skirts with cum runing down her inner thighs

Hi guys, I found a great site where I meet different girls from my city, just avid girls, they themselves write to me to meet! And everything is absolutely free !!! I'll leave you a link here, you can register and find a girl for the evening in 10 minutes! I couldn't just keep quiet and share this treasure for a bachelor! And most importantly, everything is absolutely free, in general, here is the link, good luck! Put brackets so that the link is not banned, just remove the brackets when searching for https://SPAM/3jTj8Pl
Reported as spam

GF enjoys taking my load, or someone elses, on her tits & face, then going out for drinks. The bar-maid at 1 place told her she knew what the shiny dried spot was on her cheek 😜.
GF wants to blow a guy in the bathroom or in the car, then come back into the bar and give me a big snowball french kiss.
I know her. She'll do it, sooner or later.