Has you're wife/girlfriend ever had a happy ending massage???

Robin and I went into a shady looking massage place after leaving a bar one night, we were both feeling really good and she was especially horny! We entered and I told the manager I wanted Robin to get a massage from one of their best and prettiest girls they had. I had to pay extra for me to be in the room with her, and we then decided for both of us to have one done. The girl was gorgeous and very sexy! She slowly stripped off her lingerie and was quickly nude! She started taking my clothes off and rubbing me all over, I was rock hard! Time was running low so I told her to focus on Robin alone. She took her by the hand and walked her over to more like a single bed than a massage table, she started taking Robins clothes off and then began kissing her! They were really kissing each other passionately and deeply, she had Robin laying down on her back and per my advice, paid special attention to her right nipple. She fingering her pussy a little before she kissed her way down between her legs and opened her legs apart, and then aggressively started eating her pussy! I sat there with a rock hard cock as I soon watched and listened as Robin lost all control and came into the girls mouth! That was such a hot night!
sounds very beautiful

Reactions: btweets
Robin and I went into a shady looking massage place after leaving a bar one night, we were both feeling really good and she was especially horny! We entered and I told the manager I wanted Robin to get a massage from one of their best and prettiest girls they had. I had to pay extra for me to be in the room with her, and we then decided for both of us to have one done. The girl was gorgeous and very sexy! She slowly stripped off her lingerie and was quickly nude! She started taking my clothes off and rubbing me all over, I was rock hard! Time was running low so I told her to focus on Robin alone. She took her by the hand and walked her over to more like a single bed than a massage table, she started taking Robins clothes off and then began kissing her! They were really kissing each other passionately and deeply, she had Robin laying down on her back and per my advice, paid special attention to her right nipple. She fingering her pussy a little before she kissed her way down between her legs and opened her legs apart, and then aggressively started eating her pussy! I sat there with a rock hard cock as I soon watched and listened as Robin lost all control and came into the girls mouth! That was such a hot night!
women eat pussy so good

Yes, at a hotel with a day spa that I arranged for my wife on a swingers weekend. I told them to give her a full treatment of massage nails, bath, but didn't expect a happy ending for her. When I got there, she was still coming down from it! She had both a male and female masseuse who worked her over and made her orgasm several times, without touching her pussy. They both got very good tips for that session!

Yes, at a hotel with a day spa that I arranged for my wife on a swingers weekend. I told them to give her a full treatment of massage nails, bath, but didn't expect a happy ending for her. When I got there, she was still coming down from it! She had both a male and female masseuse who worked her over and made her orgasm several times, without touching her pussy. They both got very good tips for that session!
i bet she wanted his tip deep inside her pussy, lol

Tried it once before she became a HW, I arranged for a masseuse to come to our home, I left to give them space. I returned an hour later, I walked him to the car and asked how it went. He told me that she's a very nice lady and he had too much respect for her to go that far. He wouldn't take any payment.

That's what I fantasize about. Would you take advantage if you were her masseuse 😉😉
I would play it sly...wear some thin, really loose fitting pants or shorts during the next session with her so she can see my erection. When she does take notice, apologize and tell her I am usually very professional but can't seem to keep it down right now....and then wait to see what she does.

What do you think her reaction would be?

I would play it sly...wear some thin, really loose fitting pants or shorts during the next session with her so she can see my erection. When she does take notice, apologize and tell her I am usually very professional but can't seem to keep it down right now....and then wait to see what she does.

What do you think her reaction would be?
she would be turned on and wet knowing that you desire her :)

We are a UK couple living in the south east just outside London. My wife has received a full body massage with full personal service several times from a guy In Reigate and has has a fantastic time on each occasion.
I have always been there watching and taking pics. Very erotic experience.

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 161
We are a UK couple living in the south east just outside London. My wife has received a full body massage with full personal service several times from a guy In Reigate and has has a fantastic time on each occasion.
I have always been there watching and taking pics. Very erotic experience.
is this the masseuse with her? how did you set it up?
was he fine with you being in there?