fireandfuck

Verified
Verified
As the title says... I've had no luck on here and I find that steange. Im not into seeing pics of wife's, and telling cucks what I would do their wife so they can get their rocks off. Sorry. Im in this game to get on the field and play! I have 1 regular hotwife now (didn't meet her on here), but I would like at least more. Im good with one on ones, or MFM, or FMF. Not super keen on cucks just watching us, unless their intent is to join in. Im handsome, intelligent, in great shape, and have a really nice cock (so I've been told). Im more than happy to share pics with seriously interested Hotwifes/slutwifes, and couples. I will not respond to men only, who's wives are not a part of the communication. Im in this for her... not him. And trust me, ladies... you will not be disappointed!

As the title says... I've had no luck on here and I find that steange. Im not into seeing pics of wife's, and telling cucks what I would do their wife so they can get their rocks off. Sorry. Im in this game to get on the field and play! I have 1 regular hotwife now (didn't meet her on here), but I would like at least more. Im good with one on ones, or MFM, or FMF. Not super keen on cucks just watching us, unless their intent is to join in. Im handsome, intelligent, in great shape, and have a really nice cock (so I've been told). Im more than happy to share pics with seriously interested Hotwifes/slutwifes, and couples. I will not respond to men only, who's wives are not a part of the communication. Im in this for her... not him. And trust me, ladies... you will not be disappointed!
where are you located?

Yeah it's hard on here. I think most members are guys that want to be cucks but don't have there wives talked into it so they fantasize about it here. Don't know maybe I just suck at this shit.

Have you maybe noticed thee is not a word in your profile to let people know anything about you? Likely has a LOT to do with lack of luck. Not even where you are from. J (the wife)
J is right... pretty fantasial to think women or couples on here are going to pursue a ..lacking profile. im always amazed guys think that. Theres PLENTY of legit hotwives and couples here (me anf J i think) and on 100s of sites and neither us or our nhubbys need to take random risks when plenty of folks are willing to provide .SOME info ,contact and pics..to at least gauge if we want to proceed. Good luck..but take the advice before you complain.