Have you ever been in that situation?

One of my finest fantasies is to have my husband under me in a 69 while someone fucks me. Want him to leave a huge load in my pussy that drips out onto hubbys face. Then I lick it off of his face, clean off the other guys cock, and kiss hubby with my mouth full of his cum
Have you tolled your hubby about your fantasy? If yes, how does he feel about it? I agree with you about him liking it not doing it because you are humiliating him!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
One of my finest fantasies is to have my husband under me in a 69 while someone fucks me. Want him to leave a huge load in my pussy that drips out onto hubbys face. Then I lick it off of his face, clean off the other guys cock, and kiss hubby with my mouth full of his cum
My wife told me it was the hottest experience she ever had and she liked it way better then Dp..She said one was work and this was pure joy!! It was definitely HAF for me as well!! Good Luck ; )<~

Oh, I'm sure it will never happen, lol. Not hubby's thing.
My guess is you can make it happen if you choose to ..after you have the P.O.P
(Power Of The Pussy) Men have gone to war over pussy, Men have given up fortunes over pussy.. your just asking for Fun and Pleasure !!
Good Luck ; )<~
ps
If it’s truly not his thing he can always watch or hear about it after …It just depends on the dynamic between you two!

(Power Of The Pussy) Men have gone to war over pussy, Men have given up fortunes over pussy.. your just asking for Fun and Pleasure !!
Good Luck ; )<~
ps
If it’s truly not his thing he can always watch or hear about it after …It just depends on the dynamic between you two!
Exactly. and the dynamic is that I love him and have no interest in humiliating him. We have some shared kinks that we both enjoy, but I would never force my fantasy on him if he wasn't willing. that's what I don't get about many people on this sight; the selfish attitude about their spouse and the sense of entitlement for any sexual proclivity that they may imagine. He's my husband, not my play toy. If he doesn't want to do something, I respect that. Of course we discuss it. But I've received several comments about how I should find another husband or do it without him!!! That's not the way it works in a real marriage. You both compromise and sacrifice, but you don't force the other to do something they don't like. Unless you are a cuck, a sub or some other variant of sexual behavior that I'm not up to date on. My hubby is not any of those. He just likes to watch. I like to give him a show. It works. Fantasies are just that. Most never come to fruition. Life is cruel. (Sorry Andy, none of this was aimed at you, just responding to all the people with stupid responses, lol).

Good Luck ; )<~
ps
What are you saying Andy? If a man loves hes wife and her pussy enough he will will even suck a dick for that pussy?

Exactly. and the dynamic is that I love him and have no interest in humiliating him. We have some shared kinks that we both enjoy, but I would never force my fantasy on him if he wasn't willing. that's what I don't get about many people on this sight; the selfish attitude about their spouse and the sense of entitlement for any sexual proclivity that they may imagine. He's my husband, not my play toy. If he doesn't want to do something, I respect that. Of course we discuss it. But I've received several comments about how I should find another husband or do it without him!!! That's not the way it works in a real marriage. You both compromise and sacrifice, but you don't force the other to do something they don't like. Unless you are a cuck, a sub or some other variant of sexual behavior that I'm not up to date on. My hubby is not any of those. He just likes to watch. I like to give him a show. It works. Fantasies are just that. Most never come to fruition. Life is cruel. (Sorry Andy, none of this was aimed at you, just responding to all the people with stupid responses, lol).
Dear Wanda. I LOVE Your attitude towards your marriage and your husband. I wish that one of this days your fantasy will come thru. I think if any woman is capable of pulling it off is you. I also wish I could be that guy to fill you up with sperm or at least to watch it... Best of luck to you and your husband.

Reactions: SexualOptions
I wish your were my wife you have your fantasy. I have only done it with my wife and her dildo not the same but she cums harder being licked and fucked.

What are you saying Andy? If a man loves hes wife and her pussy enough he will will even suck a dick for that pussy?
What I’m saying is simply most men will try to move mountains to please the woman /partner that they obsessively Love..
Different women have different ways of enticing/motivating the men in their lives.. particularly and strong, healthy relationships.. Sex & Love And Sometimes Obsession Are All Very Powerful Emotions!!! That’s what I was saying…

• Love
Lot of fun

• Love