Have you ever been in that situation?

One of my finest fantasies is to have my husband under me in a 69 while someone fucks me. Want him to leave a huge load in my pussy that drips out onto hubbys face. Then I lick it off of his face, clean off the other guys cock, and kiss hubby with my mouth full of his cum
That's so hot! Want to do the same. Wife would be into it as well. Many group sessions just never this scenario

One of my finest fantasies is to have my husband under me in a 69 while someone fucks me. Want him to leave a huge load in my pussy that drips out onto hubbys face. Then I lick it off of his face, clean off the other guys cock, and kiss hubby with my mouth full of his cum

yes, Yes, YES, YEEESSSS, YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

You see, that's what I don't understand about you guys and this whole humiliation thing. I have no interest in forcing him to do what he doesn't like, and I have no interest in humiliating him. How is that enjoyable? If he doesn't like it, then I don't want to do it. How is that fun for him?

I agree with you dear one. I cannot see why any loving caring spouse would ever want to see their mate humiliated.

No, not yet. But after years of talking about it, I doubt very much that's going to change. So I just keep it as a fantasy. We've progressed to finding a woman to take his place. No luck there, either.

Fantasies are wonderful things to have. ;) My husband does Role Play well with me even things he might never do in reality. He does it for me, for my fun and I do his for him, for his fun. We do enjoy those parts, we love to see each other having fun. How about you guys?

So how do the two of you swing? What do you do, if I may ask and get a response?

Exactly. and the dynamic is that I love him and have no interest in humiliating him. We have some shared kinks that we both enjoy, but I would never force my fantasy on him if he wasn't willing. that's what I don't get about many people on this sight; the selfish attitude about their spouse and the sense of entitlement for any sexual proclivity that they may imagine. He's my husband, not my play toy. If he doesn't want to do something, I respect that. Of course we discuss it. But I've received several comments about how I should find another husband or do it without him!!! That's not the way it works in a real marriage. You both compromise and sacrifice, but you don't force the other to do something they don't like. Unless you are a cuck, a sub or some other variant of sexual behavior that I'm not up to date on. My hubby is not any of those. He just likes to watch. I like to give him a show. It works. Fantasies are just that. Most never come to fruition. Life is cruel. (Sorry Andy, none of this was aimed at you, just responding to all the people with stupid responses, lol).

"the selfish attitude about their spouse and the sense of entitlement for any sexual proclivity that they may imagine"

I agree. I want the best for my mate.

"That's not the way it works in a real marriage. You both compromise and sacrifice, but you don't force the other to do something they don't like."

Wow you sound so much like me. Making any of the crazy things we talk about here become a reality is often risky at best that is why more fantasy and role play make sense. We have had many things become real but always after a very very long time and a great deal of slow patience and trust building. As you alluded to, there are a lot of crazy selfish, self centered goobs out there. Gotta weed them out and time is usually the best weeder.

Oh, I'm sure it will never happen, lol. Not hubby's thing.

I get that, been there, dealt with that, and somehow a long way down the road we are overcoming parts of it.

Is there anyway it would okay for it to happen to others as he watched? we are making some head way with him watching live some of my crazy desires.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
yes, Yes, YES, YEEESSSS, YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

I agree with you dear one. I cannot see why any loving caring spouse would ever want to see their mate humiliated.

Fantasies are wonderful things to have. ;) My husband does Role Play well with me even things he might never do in reality. He does it for me, for my fun and I do his for him, for his fun. We do enjoy those parts, we love to see each other having fun. How about you guys?

So how do the two of you swing? What do you do, if I may ask and get a response?

"the selfish attitude about their spouse and the sense of entitlement for any sexual proclivity that they may imagine"

I agree. I want the best for my mate.

"That's not the way it works in a real marriage. You both compromise and sacrifice, but you don't force the other to do something they don't like."

Wow you sound so much like me. Making any of the crazy things we talk about here become a reality is often risky at best that is why more fantasy and role play make sense. We have had many things become real but always after a very very long time and a great deal of slow patience and trust building. As you alluded to, there are a lot of crazy selfish, self centered goobs out there. Gotta weed them out and time is usually the best weeder.

I get that, been there, dealt with that, and somehow a long way down the road we are overcoming parts of it.

Is there anyway it would okay for it to happen to others as he watched? we are making some head way with him watching live some of my crazy desires.
It started that way for us. Fortunately for him, I was a little drunk at the time or it wouldn't have. But it did, and we both realized that we liked it. And each time it was repeated, it got better and more defined.

You see, that's what I don't understand about you guys and this whole humiliation thing. I have no interest in forcing him to do what he doesn't like, and I have no interest in humiliating him. How is that enjoyable? If he doesn't like it, then I don't want to do it. How is that fun for him?
You make a great point, how is that fun for your hubby? But I don't understand how is it fun for any husband to be cuckolded? How ever I am grateful that there are many out there like that. When it comes to pussy, married is my favorite. There is only one thing that can topple that married and cuckolding husband pussy!

Part of the fun is when your wife has told you all your married life your all she needs then you find you weren't that good and has fantasys about other men.

• Wow
Exactly. and the dynamic is that I love him and have no interest in humiliating him. We have some shared kinks that we both enjoy, but I would never force my fantasy on him if he wasn't willing. that's what I don't get about many people on this sight; the selfish attitude about their spouse and the sense of entitlement for any sexual proclivity that they may imagine. He's my husband, not my play toy. If he doesn't want to do something, I respect that. Of course we discuss it. But I've received several comments about how I should find another husband or do it without him!!! That's not the way it works in a real marriage. You both compromise and sacrifice, but you don't force the other to do something they don't like. Unless you are a cuck, a sub or some other variant of sexual behavior that I'm not up to date on. My hubby is not any of those. He just likes to watch. I like to give him a show. It works. Fantasies are just that. Most never come to fruition. Life is cruel. (Sorry Andy, none of this was aimed at you, just responding to all the people with stupid responses, lol).
TY for this info and good read, U seem like a real HONEY of a exciting wife, he's lucky to have you,,but I think also your lucky to have him.. u2 have really enjoyed this Taboo lifestyle, I'm older white hubby, 62 in the deep South USA some call it the "Bible belt", it sure would be exciting to live next door to u2.

Me and my girlfriend have already talked about having a threesome and we both are open to it. It turns me thinking of her enjoying another man. Coincidentally she also likes to put makeup on me, dress me in lingerie and play with my ass but she doesn’t know I have a sissy kink. I think it would be super hot to be eating her out while someone fucks me. Or having her guide him into my mouth so I can deep throat his duck.
Anybody else been in this situation? Feel free to share story’s as well.
wow, Don't be surprised to learn she's figured you out completely, probably not wanting to be into that part of this Taboo lifestyle. and secretly don't tell you she knows.. wife's are quite savy,
my guess is she figured you out, just means not to do any of it, or even talk about it,.,

Reactions: Garrett
Me and my girlfriend have already talked about having a threesome and we both are open to it. It turns me thinking of her enjoying another man. Coincidentally she also likes to put makeup on me, dress me in lingerie and play with my ass but she doesn’t know I have a sissy kink. I think it would be super hot to be eating her out while someone fucks me. Or having her guide him into my mouth so I can deep throat his duck.
Anybody else been in this situation? Feel free to share story’s as well.
Without the lingerie, many times.

• Love