Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

As others have said here it is not me who lets guys cum in my wife it is her choice to let them cum in her if she wants it. She knows how I feel about it, that I find it very hot and sexy when she is nice and creamy. Happy to say she likes the feel of cum in her a lot.

From Abby’s ex lover. Somewhere I have a short video they sent me in which she she can be heard saying “ cum inside me, please, cum inside me”. The pics where taken after.
An hour later, she was back home in our bed, telling me most of the details. Her pussy was swollen from the excitement and so wet and slippery. Abby’s juices and his mixed together made for some of the hottest pussy I’ve ever had. I’m getting hard just thinking about those sloppy seconds.
What a beautiful sight!

Reactions: Openhubbi
After I watch a guy with a good, hard dick fuck my wife in differnt positions, and hear her moaning (and cuming) - and then the guy cums deep inside her - I can't wait to stick my cock in her hot, wet, cum filled pussy - and I cum in seconds.
YES! She is extra warm and wet from his slippery cum and loose. Knowing that another man has just put his sperm in her bare pussy has me cuming instantly.

What most people think when i talk about sharing my wife:
View attachment 1198365

What some bold people think about when i talk about sharing:
View attachment 1198369

What i trully mean when i say that i want to share my wife with someone else:
View attachment 1198372
View attachment 1198373
I mean, i would not share her with some stranger, but you can bet that if i shared her with you and if i trust you enough to put you dick inside her, then i would trust you enough to cum really hard as much inside her as you could get. Not only that, but you would be obliged to do it very deep inside her.

Has anyone here let someone cum inside your wife? How whas the experience?
Yes. It is only one guy (her ex) she lets cum in her and it’s very exciting to watch. It’s even hot when she meets him alone and comes home afterwards.

In my 20’s I’ve joined a few couples. A majority of them were white and it was a must to cum in the wives. I had this one couple were the husband would let me come threw for some of his wife’s afternoon delight and on one occasion he demanded her to make me cum in her. He wanted her to put her panties back on after without peeing and pushing it out. He wanted the crouch of her panties soaked in my jizz for him when he got home.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife’s last Bull filled her w cum every time he fucked her! He could go forever and would fill her multiple times a night. She would scream on his cock. I wasn’t allowed to which made it hotter and sex w me she is silent. We’re currently living vanilla life but she rarely fucks me. I have a 4 inch thin dick. He rocked 8 thick. She says she can’t feel me so it’s pointless.

I havent, nope. But my WIFE has!! She LOVES her lovers to cum deep inside of her, HATES using condoms. Her only birth control is a diaphragm, and she is easily talked out of that. Her first affair with a co-worker, she approached me about "maybe not using her diaphragm" with him!! She has HUGE pregnancy risk/desire fantasies.

CW

YES! She is extra warm and wet from his slippery cum and loose. Knowing that another man has just put his sperm in her bare pussy has me cuming instantly.
Which is one of many reasons I am required to wear a condom when having sex with my wife after she has been with her Lover.......I am LUCKY to last a full minute, and if she is being REALLY mean she will ask "did you put it in yet?" and add "I can't feel it after being with my Lover, his cock is SO much better!!".......that's the end of it for me. Condoms for me since November 2012. ALL her Lovers go bare. CW

Reactions: KennyA
In a previous post I described the 1st time I shared my wife.

The first time you shared your wife tell your story​

If you care to go back and read it you will realize that it wasnt a planned thing. It was almost an accident, lol. Because it was a spur of the moment, spontaneous act no-one was prepared for it. Anyway, once we were all in bed it started with both of us playing, sucking her tits and kissing her. I went down on her pussy, licking her and sucking her clit wile watching him continue kissing her and her tits. After her 1st orgasm we swapped places. Me on her top half, he on her pussy. My wife finally begged for "someone" to fuck her. He moved up her body, his cock sliding into her pussy. And thats when I remembered NO CONDOM. I wanted to stop it but I didnt want to stop it. He fucked her for a few minutes then pushed deep and came inside her. My turn and it was the hottest, wettest, silkiest feeling I have ever experienced. Her pussy felt bloody awesome. I have enjoyed that feeling many times since.

I wouldn't exactly say I've let anyone cum in my wife. She rather insists that the men she sleeps with do. I'm honestly often shocked at times by her willingness to bareback complete strangers. It really is a big turn on for her. Black guys usually have a 100% chance of cumming inside her while the odds drop to about 50/50 for all the rest.View attachment 1219407View attachment 1219408
Ohh my god she is looking very very wet and juicy. I wanna fuck her all hole. And fill her pussy with my Indian warm cum

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ