Have you ever watched your wife...

Absolutely love seeing and hearing her suck another man to completion. Her moans, the sound as she swallows, etc etc
It's an amazing thing to watch her animal instincts just kick in & milk that cum out of another man's cock without a second thought & oblivious to everything else accept sucking & swallowing his cum...and yes the moaning ;) LOVE IT!

I want to watch my wife suck a cock (not mine) so much. I know she loves to suck cock, make it hard, go deep throat, and take it all. She has told me the stories. She's just too hung up to do it for me in front of me. I've watched other women give their husbands blowjobs. And I've been the recipient while the husband watched. It is a turn on. The only problem is that the excitement is so much that it is tough to keep from exploding.

Reactions: Robbee83
I want to watch my wife suck a cock (not mine) so much. I know she loves to suck cock, make it hard, go deep throat, and take it all. She has told me the stories. She's just too hung up to do it for me in front of me. I've watched other women give their husbands blowjobs. And I've been the recipient while the husband watched. It is a turn on. The only problem is that the excitement is so much that it is tough to keep from exploding.
I try to wait till he starts cumming, then unload onto her face...it's almost like she goes into a feeding frenzy...amazing!

Reactions: Lee714
I'd LOVE to have you watch me feed your wife properly.

Attachments

• Fi.jpg
    Fi.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 95
Yes seen My wife a few times Suck a cock dry!!
think it is one of the sexiest things to watch her do and then open her mouth showing his load and then Gone. enjoying every drop!!!

Reactions: Paul&Anna
It's an amazing thing to watch her animal instincts just kick in & milk that cum out of another man's cock without a second thought & oblivious to everything else accept sucking & swallowing his cum...and yes the moaning ;) LOVE IT!
Mary cums while sucking cock, well not always but quite often it's so hot.

There are other times have seen her on her knees in front of a guy and watch her just relax and let him mouth and throat fuck her

Maybe let her do it 1st without you there, maybe just hear it. My husband asked me that once.

There's just something hot about watching my wife not caring about anything, and just taking a cock into her mouth with so much passion, knowing she would never do it to me, and just watch him cum over her face and tits, its made me cum countless times just watching her, and listening to her suck another man's cock.