Blowjobs

Spice

Male
Gold
As before in my previous post I talked about the facial expressions my wife makes when we're fucking, my second favorite thing is watching her as she's sucking my cock, the way she looks with my cock in her mouth is like she was meant for sucking cock, I also think as I watch her how many other guys have seen the same and thought the same, believe me it doesn't take her long to make me cum.

As before in my previous post I talked about the facial expressions my wife makes when we're fucking, my second favorite thing is watching her as she's sucking my cock, the way she looks with my cock in her mouth is like she was meant for sucking cock, I also think as I watch her how many other guys have seen the same and thought the same, believe me it doesn't take her long to make me cum.
Thanks, I'm looking at pictures of my wife sucking my cock and it's making me hard.

This is something I have struggled with. I love a good blow as much as the next guy, but I struggle to cum from a blowjob, I can get right up to the end and have to pull out and jerk off a bit, sometimes just stuff it in her pussy and cum. I have been able to get off with her sucking me to the end only a couple times. She gets off on sucking, like I have never seen. I get the experience of both the blowjob and coming in her pussy but want to come in her mouth more. It is one reason I am trying to arrange a MFM for her so she can blow a guy to completion while somebody else, either me or a "stunt double" in her pussy. I want her sucking as long as she wants to. She likes getting fucked but the oral part is 100% needed. I can't recall a time I fucked her without her blowing me first to the point she is wet and close. If I pre cum it sets her off cumming. If I can cum then she will quiver for next 5 minutes cumming herself, most of the time when I get close I pull out and we start fucking. Not a huge issue I guess but she would cum for a long time if she was getting it and sucking at same time. This is my goal.

Reactions: compassionatedom