Have you fucked your doctor??

How many ladies here have fucked your doctor during an appointment? What kind of doctor were they? General practitioner, Gyno, Therapist?

On the flip side, any doctors here (male or female) that have fucked your patients during appointments?

Stories please šŸ˜

How many ladies here have fucked your doctor during an appointment? What kind of doctor were they? General practitioner, Gyno, Therapist?

On the flip side, any doctors here (male or female) that have fucked your patients during appointments?

Stories please šŸ˜
Years ago , was still a young guy I had an elderly widowed ladyā€™s friend with benefits She told me her gp an elderly gent fucked her on regular basis ,once a week. Made me feel safe šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Stories please šŸ˜
Iā€™m a paramedic that has been invited back to a patientā€™s place just to fuck her.

Stories please šŸ˜

Attachments

• 20220403_012455.jpg
    20220403_012455.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 20220403_010033.jpg
    20220403_010033.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 86

Stories please šŸ˜
One time only.....male 74yo

My wife is a drug rep, she's fucked a few doctors.
Lol. Friends of ours adult daughter was a drug rep for awhile. She has 3 kids. Middle one conceived while she was a drug rep. Looks nothing like her or her husband. They are both Italian American, tan complexion...middle kid is blond fair skin. Always wondered about that.

• Haha
Reactions: charisma1986
Lol. Friends of ours adult daughter was a drug rep for awhile. She has 3 kids. Middle one conceived while she was a drug rep. Looks nothing like her or her husband. They are both Italian American, tan complexion...middle kid is blond fair skin. Always wondered about that.
Would your daughter like child #4?

Not yet. But my last obgyn appointment while Iā€™m in the stir ups the doctor ask my ethnicity and said my skin tone was perfect. I think I know what he really mean that day. So I think next time I see him I will be more friendly and see his replies. Also am thinking to not wear my ring so maybe he would try more.
Keep the ring on and tell him to lock the door.

I experience most men are more willing to try if they think Iā€™m single. A lot of men are scared I think
Trust me, You tell him to lock the door, he wonā€™t care about the ring. Besides, he already knows you are married. Itā€™s in your medical profile.
When I was doing rotations, being married was never a conversation when hooking up

Weā€™ve become such a litigious society, that men nowadays are more reluctant to try the stuff we tried back in the good olā€™ days. God that was fun. I fucked a nurse who worked at an ObGyn, and she took me there to fuck in the stirrups after hours.
Yeah we need the old days when the bosses of our wives, mother's, sisters, abd daughters could use their power to try and force them into sex. God I can't even grab my coworkers asses or tits anymore. Damn litigious society.

A loose friend of mine years ago told me she fucked her dentist after appointment, although she knew he was married with 3 children.
The dentist then left his wife and 3 kids to be with her. Years later he dumped her for the next younger model, serves her right i guess.
Also hope he gets some payback down the line