He never had road head.

Ocguy

Male
Gold
We had already been playing with her coworker for 6 months when this occurred.

So we had jus finished our first session, my wife is lying between us, classic m pose, her kitty swollen, red and leaking both our loads. We order pizza as we are waiting Jose (coworker) brought up a time after happy hour he saw Maria sucking my dick at a stop light and stated he never got road head, we continued to talk about all the flashing and watching us fuck in the parking lot. I watched as Jose cock was swelling.

After my wife sucks him a bit they start going at it. 20 minutes later as he has her legs pinned back pounding my wife the pizza guy came in my boxers I cracked the door and saw a older Mexican man. We opened the door and his eyes just about popped out.

He got to hear my wife orgasm as I payed, as soon as he was gone I fed my wife my dick as Jose erupted in her. I took my turn quickly erupting in her in less then 10 strokes as Jose has cock in between us ,she licks and sucks it clean with a little help from me.

They were surprised to see the pizza, she couldn’t believe I let him in when she was getting fucked. As we’re eating she says “ how next time we hook up I drive here with Him and I can give him road head, you wouldn’t mind meeting us here would you?
My wife’s nipples seem to get harder, Jose wiped some pizza sauce on her both her tits, we both cleaned a tit, and I agreed she could drive with him.
The 3 of us went for a short walk, both of us making out with my wife along the way, we fucked one more time before passing out and again in the early morning before he left.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Fast forward 2 weeks and we planted on my wife riding with Jose to the room. Jose called me as Maria was already blowing him, it was too much excitement for him, I hear groan out he’s cumming and my wife gaging as the line ended. The plan was to meet them after I dropped of our child at my moms.

The 15 minute drive felt like hours, I get the call fromy moaning wife telling me the room number and that the door would be unlocked, she tells me he’s eating her to another orgasm and hung up.

With a lil traffic I roll up 30 minutes later and as I stand outside the door I could hear my CD player, as I open the door my is laying at the corner of the bed holding her legs open as Jose has both hands full of tits long stroking my wife, his cock glistening in her juices. My cock was hard as steel as I bent down and kissed my wife, she cries out she cumming and Jose starts really laying it to her as he starts to nut in her as her eyes go wide “ yes cum with me holy fuck we’re cumming holy shit, he lays on top still buried balls deep, Maria is shaking still moaning. They stayed like that for a bit, their juices running down the crack of her ass, when he finally pulled out my wife got in the middle looking at me “I got a nice sloppy pussy for you Papi” with my pants around my ankles I slipped into pure silky heaven. As I start fucking my wife I see a big dark hickey and as I started to nut I started sucking on the other side . It was only 6 pm and she already swallowed one load and took two more in her kitty.

Maria showed me her top that was full of cum, apparently she gagged on the first stream and backed off as he erupted on her face, blouse and himself. We fucked her once more before heading out for a bite to eat.