Hello! Brand new to lifestyle

throw08251995

Hello all, I am 25, wife is 23 and we have been teasing the idea of her being a hotwife for about a year now. We mainly just have a dildo/roleplay in bed but she has finally decided to go on a date (without me of course). We were just looking to see if we could get any advice from the more experienced members here!

Hello all, I am 25, wife is 23 and we have been teasing the idea of her being a hotwife for about a year now. We mainly just have a dildo/roleplay in bed but she has finally decided to go on a date (without me of course). We were just looking to see if we could get any advice from the more experienced members here!
read the forum, you will find many advice, more or less knowledgeable but you get an idea pretty quickly which are real advice

Make sure you are both looking to get the same thing out of this. The problems arise when each partner wants something different. For instance are you looking for your wife to have one regular lover/bull or are you looking for her to have the freedom to fuck whoever she wants? Do you want to be able to watch or will she always play alone? Is she looking to play bareback or will the guy/s be expected to wear a condom? If one of you gets more into this than the other and wants to take it further, will that put a strain on your relationship?
so there are probably lots of things that you need to talk through in advance so that they don’t become issues later.
Lynn xx

Reactions: mirella.hango