Her co worker wanted to

Ocguy

Male
Gold
To nut on my wife’s face.
“ I hear a man’s cum is good for your face” he tells her over lunch, my wife and both started laughing, after calming down my wife tells him “you know you don’t always have to cum in me, you can cum anywhere you want” my dick went rigid and judging by Jose (her coworker) body movements he was hard also. I wasn’t surprised when Jose called me telling me he wanted to fuck my wife after work.

So a year in half before, to get my wife to fuck home 2nd time I had to agree she could fuck him any time she wanted, funny how she would always have him call me to let me know. We still only have one car so I would pick her up and he would meet us at the park a short distance from work.

So when I did pick her up, as soon as she’s in the car she gives me a great kiss grabs my hand and places on her inner thigh, I run my hand up as she spreads her legs and find her bare soaked pussy.

Jose is pulling right next to us, Maria already jumped in the back, where I back in there’s a wall one the passenger side, that allows Jose to come around and open the back door and pull my wife out, bend her over the seat, he’s hard and drops some spit and strokes his cock before pushing balls deep into her, they moaned as Jose went in, then he just started fucking her hard.

Maria starts to cum, Jose grunts out as he pulls out and my drops to her knees as he unloads on her face, I counted 7 spurts, as she gets up she cups her pussy, “he busted in me too” and shows us her hand with his jizz I n it before she licked it off her hand giving him a dirty kiss. As Jose sat in the passenger seat I bent my wife over and fucked her hard till I filled her up a few minutes later.

Jose gave back her panties, we leave, Maria was smearing the jizz in her face and lick it off her fingers then do it again and let me lick them clean. Good thing her parents had our kid.

Maria was so worked up she had me call Jose to see if he could come over later and fuck her. He showed up around midnight and was able to bust 2 loads before he had to go the last one he left on her face as he titty fucked her.

Great memories.

Wife would like to have a Jose again too!! COVID ended her affair with her Boss/Lover. She is open to another one soon.

CW